CHAPTER 107: NEW LOVE

I woke up at 10 a.m.  Tom was still asleep.  He had his arms around my stomach, and his head on my neck.  I moved a little so that I could stare at him.  He is so hot when he is asleep.  But he is so hot no matter what he's doing.

I saw that Mia had called.  I texted her that I am sorry we were so tired from the long bus trip that I slept late.  I'll call in a few to talk to her and Molly.  Tommy is still asleep.

I was going to go into the bathroom, so that I wouldn't wake Tommy when I called home.  I slowly moved Tom's arms, one at a time.  I looked to see and he was still asleep.  I started to get up, he moved his hands and pulled me back into him.  

He said, "i see how are you are Rain"  I laughed and turned to face him.  

He said, "trying to escape Sorry I can't let you do that."  I laughed.  So did he.

I said, "Tommy, I didn't want to wake you."  Tom said, "if you need to go to the bathroom, I guess I'll have to let you go but it will cost you."  I said, "What will it cost me?"  Tom said, "let's see 100 kisses."  I laughed.  I said, "ok I don't have to go to the bathroom, but I will, so that I can pay."  Tom laughed.  

I said, "Actually I was just going in to call home.  I saw that Mia had called and I texted her that we were sleeping late because of the bus ride wore us out.  I wanted to make sure and talk to Molly."  Tom said, "go on and call. You don't have to leave unless you want to."  

I called home. Tom was kissing my neck, making me laugh.  Molly answered.  She said, "Madison hi. How are you?"  I said, "I'm fine Molly. How are you?"  She said, "I miss you and Tommy."  I said, "We miss you too."  I said, "Do you want to talk to your brother?"  She said, "yes."  Tom talked to her and was making her laugh. Then I talked to her and Mia.  They had to go so we hung up.

Tom said, "I'm going to go take a shower, then we need to go down and eat. I'm starving."  I said, "me too."  Tom said, "wait Rain, I think you said you were still going to pay me in kisses."  I said, "yes Tom."  He kissed me.  He finally left and went and took his shower.

I went and got my bag.  I had bought new lingerie to wear, if Tom wanted to have sex.  I was holding it in my hands, because it was on top of what I was going to wear.  It was little and red barely anything to it.

Tom had come back out to get his bag.  He said, "holy damn girl" I turned fast and faced him.

Tom said, "Madison you seriously brought that? Do you have any idea what just seeing you hold that is doing to me. Just imagining you in that."  I blushed.  Tom smiled.

I said, "Tom I wanted to be prepared."  Tom said, "I can't believe you were wanting us to have sex on this trip."  I said, "Tommy, I love you. You're the only man I want. I thought that I would lose you in June, so I wanted to have one night with you."  Tom said, "Well you aren't losing me, and I really want us to wait. Madison, it's important to me. "  I said, "ok if it's what you want, but it's not necessary. I'm ready."  Tom said, "Madison you have always wanted to wait. I am worried that you are not wanting to wait because you're afraid."

I said, "Afraid."  Tom said, "yes that you will lose me."  I looked away.  Tom said, "So I'm right then. Is that why you are in such a rush?"  I said, "it's not the only reason.  I mean part of me just wants to be with you."  Tom said, "I want to wait. It's going to be hard, and even more torture for me, knowing you want us to have sex, but it will be worth it.  Like I said I have an idea. But I will tell you later ok. Right now, the cold shower is calling my name."  Tom kissed me and left.  Tom said, "Damn now how can I unsee that in your hand."  I laughed. He rolled his eyes.

Tom was in the shower.  Ashley called.  I said, "hey Ashley"  She said, "Madison, I just wanted you to know us girls are here for you."  I said, "ok I"m here for you all too."  She said, "how are you doing"  I said, "never better."  She said, "What?"  I said, "I am in the best mood."  She said, "we thought you'd be upset.  We have been worrying about you."  I said, "Why?"  She said, "you and Tommy, we heard."  I said, "What did you hear?"  She said, "That you and Tommy broke up."  I laughed.  I said, "just curious who started that rumor?"  She said, 'Tara is telling everyone."  I laughed.  I said, "Doesn't surprise me.  Tom and I didn't break up.  Things have never been better."  Ashley said, "Thank God.  Brad was worrying about Hanson.  Because he loves you so much. And you guys haven't came down for breakfast."  I said, "We are headed down in a few."  She said, "ok well I'm so happy that you two are still together."  I said, "Thanks Ashley. Means a lot to me that you would call to check on me."