CHAPTER 116: SPECIAL DANCE

Emma and the girls had gone straight to the gym so they were all helping.  Molly and Mia were worried that Tom and Madison weren't here.  Molly said, "mommy what if Tommy can't get Maddie to come"  Emma said, "I'll call Madison and see what they are doing"

We were on the way.  My phone rang.  I said, "hey Emma."  Emma said, "hey are you feeling better."  I said, "no in fact now I feel worse."  She said,   "oh no why"  I said, "I'm pissed off. because my boyfriend is being a jerk to me."  Tom said, "Madison I'm sorry."

Emma said, "oh no did you have a fight."  I said, "sort of."  Emma could see that she should have called in private, because Mia and Molly were now upset. Based on her question.  They were asking her, she said everything's fine.  She went to go outside to talk.

Emma said, "Are you at home?"  I said, "no we are in Tom's car. He insists that I go watch him play  basketball with his stupid friends, no offense to your man, in a hot gym, while he expects me to just sit there and be his cheerleader. The ego on him is insane."  I looked  at him.

Emma laughed.  She said, "So you are headed to the gym"  I said, "yes and it's not funny. I didn't want to go, but he insisted, and then he expects me to just be ready to go, just like that, if he wanted me to go he should have told me that this morning, instead of just throw it on me and not even let me take a shower, or put on makeup."

Emma laughed.  I said, "not to mention that he is not touching me, I hope that Hanson gets that message through his stubborn head, because it doesn't matter how hot he is, I'm serious. He's not kissing me or touching me tonight."  Emma laughed.  She said, "Why not."  I said, "Why Emma, because I pretty much begged Tom to kiss me all over, and make out, I told him I needed him."

I said, "since we had the house to ourselves, I pretty much was ready to strip for him, and get in his bed, hoping we could you know, and he says he'd like to but he can't because of the guys."  Tom said, "Madison"  Emma laughed.  I said, "he's rejected me once again."  Tom said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that."  I said, "Emma I know I'm being a bitch, but I've realized why I've been sad today, It hit me when I was sitting here, it's because June 1st was a big day for me, a day that I dreaded, and feared, and I guess when I found out that Tom wanted us to be real, and we didn't have to break up, that we would spend June 1st together, celebrating our love and how we are together, and not breaking up, and yet he'd rather go off with his friends. I mean for this past year, I've told Tom that he should do stuff with his friends, and he said no he'd rather be with me, than today on our big day, he doesn't want me and would rather spend it with his friends."

Tom said, "Madison that's not true. I love you. I didn't forget about today or what it means for us."

Emma is laughing. she's imagining Tom freaking out, the whole time trying to get me out of the house. It's a wonder he hasn't had a stroke.

I didn't even notice she was laughing. I said, "Then he tells me that we can make out tonight, like he is doing a favor for me, or pitying me"  Tom said, "Madison no."  I said, "and I told him no forget it, he's not touching me, he's not kissing me, he's not holding my hand, hugging me, or seeing my body ever."  Tom said, "Ever."  He groaned.  I said, "Will you stop butting into my conversation with Emma. and focus on your driving so that we get to the damn gym"  Tom said, "yes ma'am I can't wait to get to the gym"  I said, "I know since you miss your friends so much they are more important on this day than me."  Tom said, "Madison no they aren't."

I said, "then he is like let's go and I'm in his pajama bottoms and his sweat shirt, and then he gets mad and is cussing at me  turning red, like he's having a stroke, saying we will be late,  because I have to decide what to wear, like it's his fault, if I would have known."  Tom said, "I know that."  Emma is doubling over laughing.  She can picture Tom's face.  Mike, Mia, and Molly come out.    She said, "I'll talk to you later."  I said, "bye thanks for letting me vent."