Chapter 76

Myra's POV

" Raj, exactly when did you feel for the first time that you like me??" I asked caressing his chest and abs.

" I will tell you but you will not believe me. "  He smiled mischievously and said.

" Why would I not believe?? Tell me!! "  I was intrigued by his reply.

" I have always liked you since I saw you for the first time at Sujoy uncle's wedding. " He said and I could feel my eyes coming out of my face.

" Don't be funny!! Tell me, when did  you feel it, please, I want to know. " I said. 

" I am telling you the reality.  Though I was 7 at that time and you were 4 but I kept looking at you as you looked like a doll, and wanted to be friends with you. "  He said and I was shocked.

When he was seven and I was 4? He means to say...

Twenty years???

" No, you are lying.  You can't love me for almost twenty years. Twenty years? "  I said.

" No, I am not lying. See I told you, you won't believe me."  He said making a face.

Oh, God! Really?

" Raj, Please tell me everything. " I looked into his eyes. 

" It was love at first sight for me though I didn't know it at that time. I just loved to see you all the time. I wanted to play with you in my team all the time. You were the prettiest girl for me in the entire world. I never felt the same for any other girl that way. You are my first crush or love... I love you. "  He said looking at me and I was shocked.

I was his first crush?? First love? OMG!

Why didn't I ever realize that someone was looking at me all the time and had such feelings for me? I had always liked shy and decent men like him, maybe because men in my family were not shy only Sujal was an exception. I liked Raj a lot but... but he liked me since I was four?

Is that even possible?

" Are you sure, you are not lying, making up stories just like that, right? "  I ask again. I really wanted to cry.

" No, sweetheart!! I am not lying. I swear above God. I was bewitched by your charm when I was only seven. Though I obviously thought that I just wanted to be your friend. What else could I feel at that age?? "  He asked.

" Raj, but... I never got to know your feelings. I want to believe what you are saying but I can't, I am sorry. " I said genuinely.

"  It's true, every single word I said is absolutely true. Why do you think Viren agreed so soon to our alliance and allowed you to go on dates with me, even helped me with you, while he reacted so strongly when he came to know that you were dating...  " He retorted.

" What do you want to say?? "  I asked.

" I want to say that Ron, Sujal, and Viren knew that I loved you since childhood. "  He said and I was surprised.

" What? Really? When and how did they come to know?? " I asked.

" Ron knew my feelings for you even before I came to realize them and kept teasing me but I never accepted them for you in front of him.  He teased me that I was more concerned about you than your brothers. He even ask me if I think of you as my sister and I slapped him for the first time and he laughed instead of punching me back. He never said that again but kept teasing me and even accused me that I was stalking you. "  He said smiling thinking about old times.

" You stalked me?? "  I asked him with my eyes wide open.

" No! But I looked for you whenever I could. I knew almost everything about you. Your favorites, your likes, and dislikes. Your favorite actor, your friends, songs, singer, movie, food, colors everything."   He said with a naughty yet embarrassed smile.

" Oh, my God!! I wish I knew it. When did my brothers get to know? "  I asked with excitement.

" Sujal has been closer to me so he realized it first when we were fourteen and scolded me for my feelings. I assured him that I will never approach him. But I could not help feeling what I felt for you and one day finally Viren also came to know about it. "  He told me.

" Really?? When was that?? " 

" When you were fourteen and I was seventeen. I saw someone looking at you all the time and knew that he meant to propose you, I don't know how but I caught his collar and threatened him to stay away from you. I had never done such a thing in my life but could not let that boy talk to you."  He said with a hard expression as if he was relieving those moments.

" Really?? " I don't know what else to say, I was hearing a fairytale where my Prince charming was declaring when and how he fell in love with me.

" Hmmm. That boy reported his elder brothers and they came to fight me, It turned into a big fight. Ron was with me obviously while we were fighting but Sujal and Viren also came to know about it. We all gave them a good beating. He never looked in your direction again. "  He said with a satisfactory smile.

He is so cute... I wanted to go to that time and throw my arms around his neck and kiss him for that. I wish I knew it.

But then how would Viren have reacted?? The way he reacted in Surat? 

" Raj, yesterday you said that Viren and Sujal have already punched you when was it and why did they do it? "  I asked.

" That day, after beating that guy and his brother, all four of us were going back, when Shaurya, Shlok, and Manik called us to go for lunch we had planned to go after school.  We needed to tidy up ourselves. Ron said that he would go and inform them about what happened and order snacks for us. "

" And?? What happened after that?? "  I asked.

"  Viren thanked me for taking care of Myra and said that he was happy that his friends also cared for his younger sister. He said that he was thankful to me that that I came to know about that guy, and threatened him to stay away from you. He thanked me that I was more careful about you than him. "

" That's sweet of him, of course, he should have thanked you. Then why did he punch you? "

" He said that I must come to your place for... Rakshabandhan which was about in a week, so that you could tie a rakhi on my hand as well. "  He said looking uncomfortable.

What???

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😲😲😲🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍

Good morning

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow so that you can get all the notifications.

I want one suggestion from all of you. I am writing a book whose main male lead is like Viren.

I wanted it to be Viren's story and started writing it with Viren's name but it is not related to OPH.  And their parents are not involved.

It is not going to be published here as it is going to be exclusive either on kindle or some other platform. So would you like me to continue keeping the names as viren and Suhana or shall I change it to western names as it is with a  western setting.

Please reply.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi 💓💓💓