Chapter 61

Surprise!!!!!!!!🎉🎉

Raj's POV

" Well....... He was still talking nicely, I would have shouted, 'Leave us alone, you  bloody, cock blockers!!!'  So please don't disturb us again or I will switch off our phones. See, I told you what happened, now Sujal please tell your people to serve food. I am famished. "   She said and all of us kept looking at her, shocked at her boldness.

Ron was the first one to laugh.

" You were right about one thing, Viren that your family has been born without filters in their mouth. "  He said.

"  You should have thought of that before teasing me. I am not as sweet and soft-spoken as Raj. Tease me and see, dear brother-in-law. " She glared at him.

" Calm down, Myra. I was the only one who didn't disturb you. I hope you are not angry with me. " He said raising his hands in surrender.

" Yes!! Thank your stars, you didn't come to disturb us last night, I would have thrown something at you.  As it is I have some scores to settle with you.  "  She said and Ron gulped and looked at me asking me silently why did she say that.

But I laughed at his expression.

" Yes,  I just thanked god, he saved me last night. But you sound annoyed with me, what have I done to you?? " He asked. Coming closer to us.

" Let's talk about it later at home," Myra said with a curt smile. Ron looked tense.

Wow!! I love this girl.

He looked at me again but why should I give him a hint? He teased me a lot, let him face the music too.

" C'mon yaar, Sujal!! Where is the food?? " Myra said as if she was starving and if the food will not come she would eat one of us alive.

"Coming!!!!" Sujal laughed.

"  Sujal, order a lot of food. Do you know how many calories are burnt during one kiss? They need a lot of energy, to make up for last night too, " Ron said.

" Ron! " I glared at him.

" Yes, order more food, and we will make sure that they eat more to have ample energy for tonight," Shaurya said with a grin.

However bold Myra was, she blushed at the comment, I also blushed recalling what she said to my friends that even Viren, Ron, and Shaurya were shocked for a few seconds.

My idiot friends smiled and dropped the topic after they hugged both of us and said my bold and beautiful wife was just perfect for a shy man like me or life would have been boring,  they also said that they were very happy for us, were willing to give us some space and would not disturb us at night. 

I was blessed to have a great group of friends who supported and loved each other, even if we did like to tease each other from time to time.

But I felt that something was missing... Or rather someone.

I missed Manik in the group as I was closest to Sujal and Manik.

But it was better that he didn't come... I was starting my new life with Myra and his mere thought or name, always created some problem between us.

We all went to his resto bar to have food and drinks.

The order was taken and
Just then I got a call from the office and I needed to go to the office for some time as there was a minor problem.

" Er... I am sorry, but I have to go to the office for some time. "  I said.

" What?? No!! " Everyone said.