Chapter 53

Myra's POV

I created so many problems and  Misunderstandings.

I came rushing to our room... Our room??

It was his room, his house.

He was forced to marry me. That's why he has been so bitter ever since we got married.

All this needs to be over. I don't want anyone to suffer because of me and my stupid actions in the past.

I took out one of my bags and put it on the bed and winced in pain. Tears were flowing from my eyes.

Wiping the tears with the back of my hand, I started taking out some of my stuff as I didn't want to create drama. But I needed to go away from here and Raj. I can't torture him anymore.

He still thinks I love Manik??

Raj came back to our room and asked me what was I doing as my bag was on the bed. But I was not in a condition to say anything. So kept taking my things out of the cupboard.

He looked shocked and kept asking me what was I doing. And finally, I told him that I was going back to my home.

" Myra, what happened to you, all of a sudden?? "  He looked shocked.

" I realized a lot many things. I am just a burden in your life."

" What? Who told you all these things? It's not true. " He said.

"  I don't want you or anyone to suffer because of me anymore. So I am going back. There is no need for you or anyone to take care of me. Thanks a lot for the charity, Mr. Rajveer Kapoor. But it was really not needed. It was Sia Aunty who suggested that you could marry me at that time. " I said as I was hurt too.

"  Myra, wait, calm down!! You can't go like this. Our families will be affected. At least tell me what happened?"  He got very tense.

" I would take all the blame, don't worry.  They all know you are very loving, caring, and responsible. You even proved it by getting married to me. But I don't deserve a good man like you. And from now on, you don't have to go hiding if you have to accompany me somewhere as my husband anymore. "  I said throwing more stuff in my bag with my left hand.

" What?? "  He was shocked.

" Don't pretend that you did not understand!! Tell me why did you marry me if you hate me so much that you can't even go anywhere as my husband.  You didn't want to come to the pag phera and dinner yesterday. Ron came there as you?? It is so embarrassing for me as a wife that my husband could not accompany me somewhere as my husband... " I said and cried.

Raj's POV

" It is not like this. I was upset but I was coming. I came there for pag phera but Ron was already there acting as me. He just did that to... "  He tried to explain.

" I know why he did that because we all thought that it was you. He could not disappoint so many people unlike you, as much as I believe that it was wrong, I am still thankful to him or it would have become very embarrassing. And even yesterday, he came to the dinner because you were busy somewhere else. Of course, he should have told at least me that he was Ron, what if... I will definitely talk to him about it but at least he saved me from embarrassment because you didn't turn up, of course,  why would you have come, I have no importance in your life because I was forced on you. Do you know how humiliated I felt till he came to my rescue?" I said and tears started flowing from my eyes. I didn't want to cry in front of him but I could not control myself.

He came near me and tried to calm me down but I didn't want his fake concern.

" Leave me, don't act as if you care. " I yelled.

" You heard my conversation with Ron? "  He asked.

" Yes, by chance. Viren called up and wanted to ask you something so I was coming to give the phone to you when I heard your conversation as it was mainly regarding me. How could you do that?"

" Myra, you need to hear me... "  He held my arm to keep me still, I tried to get it out of his grip but he held me tight.

" Why?? Did you talk to me?? Did you hear what I wanted to say, I even started the conversation but... Anyway, I will rectify all this. I don't want to spend my whole life with guilt. You just have to bear me for a few more hours then you are free as a bird again." She said wiping her tears off her face.

" Myra, please calm down. Sit here. You can't go like this. We are married."  I held her by the shoulders and made her sit.

" You remember that?? Oh, yes we have to pretend that things are normal in front of your family and friends. But otherwise, we are strangers. "  She said.

" Will you please calm down?? "  I asked looking into her eyes.

" No!! You have been behaving so weirdly. Neither my family nor I begged you to marry me. Then why did you bother to marry??" She asked.

" You need to understand one thing under the situation even you married me under pressure, as Manik didn't turn up for marriage. "  I replied.

" I don't know how Ron forced you but no one forced me. I agreed because you agreed to marry me   I thought that still liked me. It would have been a humiliating situation if my groom didn't come for the wedding but Shahs announced that they were embarrassed that Manik could not come as he was injured due to an unusual situation. And by the way, why should I feel ashamed or be blamed, if he didn't come??  It is a normal thing these days. I could have married someone else later on.  My family and I agreed because your family said that if it is ok with both of us, they would like us to get married and you had given your consent earlier too."  She said. And I felt that she was right.

" Ok, I understand. But we are married now, so there is no way out, we need to be together. "  I said nodding.

" I am sorry, but I think it is not the way we get on. Everyone is blessed with just life and I don't want you to spoil it for me. I don't want your sacrifice. "

"  Let's talk to each other about what bothers us and all other issues. Till then just calm down, please.

" No!! Let's give each other some time and space. We can't pretend to be like a normal couple in front of others and be like strangers in this room. "  She said.

" You can't pretend... But as far as I remember, you can pretend very well. "  I tried my level best to calm her down but in the process, my tone became very sharp and sarcastic.

" What do you mean?? "  She asked me.

" You said that you don't love Manik, right? "

" Yes! So? "

" Then why did you become so sad all of a sudden when Shahs came on the day of that ceremony while you were perfectly alright just an hour ago? I had started to believe that maybe you really didn't love him. "

"  Trust me or not, but it is the reality, I don't love him, I was never in love with him. I told you that already but you still don't trust me. "

" Then why did you come to our room and cried after calling him? Did you miss him? "  I asked sharply.

" Hell, no!!! How could you think all that?? I know I made a mistake in the past but till when are you going to judge me for that??  And are you spying on me? You even checked my phone?? "  She started crying.

❤️😔😔😒😔😒😒😒😔😒😒😔😒😒😒😒😔😒😒😒

Good morning friends

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Take good care of yourself and let me know.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😍🥰