Chapter 37

Raj's POV

I wanted to turn away but could not.

She opened her towel and lowered it to the level of her waist and my breath was caught in my chest.

And my heart skipped a few beats and then I realized that she was wearing a strapless bra when she tied her towel at her waist. I took a breath.

" I think... I should go out. " I said.

" Why don't you help me in wearing this?? It is a bit tricky. " She said.

Oh, God!! This girl will be my death.

" No, I will send Roohi. "

" Oh, I didn't know you will let me win the challenge so easily. Where is your sportsmanship? "

" Challenge?? Oh, challenge. Leave that, I just recalled that I have some work. "

" Awww... You are such a gentleman, but I am not as good as you. Accept that I won and you lost the challenge. "

" No way, I was going out of the room of my free will. You didn't do anything to make me go out. "

" Really?? Ok, leave that and help me with the blouse. I can't do it myself. " She said. And came to stand in front of me wearing a blouse with fasteners at the back.

Why do these designers design with fasteners at the back?  It is so inconvenient and it is so difficult for the poor men who have to help in fastening or unfastening them. 

She was standing right in front of me with a towel still tied at her waist.

Oh, shit!! She was testing the limit of my control.

I could see her smooth as silk, bareback and was itching to touch her.

Finally, I gave in and caressed her back while fastening the hooks of her blouse she shuddered and I could not control myself and turned her to me.

Now she was standing in right in front of me and I could not stop myself from bending and capturing her bottom lip between mine.

She was a bit surprised but didn't stop me, instead, she raised herself on her toes to kiss me back. I tilted her head to get better access to her lips and wrapped my arms around her to pull her against my chest.

Her soft body was plastered against mine.

She was standing too close to me in that damn towel, I really wanted to take it off and caress every inch of her body.

Just then there was a knock on the door, that brought my sanity back and I released her. I could see that even she was lost in that moment till now.

" Can you please see, who is it?" She said.

"  Me?? No! You open it. " I said as I was not in a condition to open the door. I was aroused and my family was full of teasers.

"  Like this??" She asked.

" Oh, of course, not. Go to the bathroom. " I said, she took her underskirt and went to the washroom.

I wrapped a duvet around me and went to open the door acting as if I was still sleeping. Roohi was standing there.

" What is it, Roohi?? "

" Bhai?? You are still sleeping? Mom and Taiji sent me to see if Myra... I mean bhabhi is ready or if she needs help."

" She is in the bathroom. Come after some time, let me sleep. "

" No!! You need to get ready too."

" Ok, as soon as she comes out, I will go and take bath. " I said and she went away saying that she would come after 5 minutes to see if Myra needed help. I closed the door of my room and just then she walked out wearing the blouse and the underskirt.

My heartbeat increased again she looked so pretty in that.

"  Hmmm, that was a smart idea, you are a good actor. "

" She will be back in 5 minutes to help you. "

" I didn't mind you helping me either as you asked last night."

" I need to take a shower. "

" Make it cold. " She said with a wink and blushed.

What?? Oh, God!! Did she...

I closed my eyes for a few seconds as I was a bit embarrassed and was still excited, was on the verge of losing my sanity,  so I rushed to the washroom.

Myra's POV

He finally went to the washroom, leaving me alone in the room. He looked a bit shocked when I asked him to apply body lotion on my back and fasten my blouse.

I know it was a bit too much but I had to do that.

Mom told me that she could see, how much Raj cared for me but he was a bit reserved and maybe he was still upset with me, so I must make the first move.

So I thought about it and tried to take that first step. Even I could feel that he liked me, so I tried to remind him that we are married and are supposed to share our lives.

I picked up the bag from the bed and took out the rest of the dress as well, my Mamu and Mami had gifted it to me.

It was a unique dress, had to be as it was designed by my Mamu, Mohit Paul, India's best and most famous fashion designer.

It was a perfect combination of elegance, style, sophistication, and sensuality, his other wonderful creation. It looked like a saree but in just two Easy steps, it could be converted into a sensuous evening dress and if a few parts of the dress were detached it could be turned into sexy and naughty nightwear.

It was awesome, I was so excited when Mamu gifted me his first design. All my clothes were designed by him but this one was great. 

I am sure Raj would be affected positively to see me in all three options.

Let's see, how will you handle me, Mr husband?

Raj's POV

It was early March and the water is usually a bit cold in the morning especially, but I turned the settings of my shower faucet to the coldest and opened it.

The water was chilled against my heated body and I got an initial shock but I had no choice.

The erotic thoughts were coming into my mind, one after the other and I was getting very excited.

I took a very cold shower but whatever happened in the room made me so excited that I needed a very very long shower.

Shit!! I wanted her and she doesn't seem to miss Manik as well, maybe Ron is right, she wanted me, not Manik. I have to clear everything between us. We are married, I don't have to torture myself like this, and need to take another step now. 

I finished my shower and realized that I had forgotten to take my clothes inside the washroom as I was in a hurry to get away from her.

There was no option so I wrapped a towel and went out of the bathroom.

She had already draped the saree with the help of Roohi. As soon as Roohi saw me, she said she will come back with the special jewelry my mom had selected for her to wear.

I thought that Myra would get a bit shy or awkward seeing me like that. But she kept looking at me.

" What?? " I asked to make her realize that she was staring at me.

" What? " She asked the same thing as if she didn't get my hint.

" Are you enjoying yourself?? " I said, now she would definitely get embarrassed.

" Yes!! You look good even without clothes. 8 on 10.  "  She said with a smile.

What the hell!!

😍😍🤣🙈🙈😉😉🙈😍😍😍🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😍😍😍

Good morning 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi 💓🤭🤭