Chapter 52

Raj's POV

" I may be annoyed with Myra, But she is my wife. Mine!! Don't flirt with her or I will flirt with Mahi." I said and he looked at me sharply.

Bingo!!!  It works.

"  Shut up! Go to your room. " He said.

" Didn't you like that taste of your own medicine? I know, by the way, you were looking at her that there is something in your heart about Mahi. "  I smiled.

" First of all there is nothing, I don't feel anything for her.  secondly, she avoids me as if I have some contagious disease. She doesn't avoid you as ....... "

" And she is not attracted to me? "  I asked with a smile.

"  She is not attracted to me either. "  He said but I was not convinced. He was one of the best-looking men, I knew. 

Well, I am the other one.

"Maybe she doesn't like the casanova but likes a decent man like me. " I said teasing him.

" What is the point of flirting, you are married, and don't forget, Myra will kill you. "  He said sharply.

" Oh, I will handle Myra, you tell me if you have a problem. Are you forgetting that you are my twin? If you can flirt with Myra, acting as me, why can't I do it? " I asked and he looked uncomfortable.

" You can't even flirt with your own wife forget about flirting with other girls. If you flirt with her as me, she might probably throw something at you and if you flirt as Raj, then it is of no point as you are married and she thinks of you as an elder brother just like Manik, so you will look like a fool if you flirt with her though it doesn't matter to me at all. "  He gave all sorts of explanations.

" Oh, she thinks of me as an elder brother? Yes of course, and what about you?? You are my twin and Manik's friend as well, so I think she thinks of you as her brother too. "  I said and he got annoyed immediately.

" No!! Why would she think so?? And I only have Roohi and saanjh as my sisters. And of course, now  Roshni and Myra too. "  He said and I grinned.

" Why are you laughing?? " He asked me.  But I hugged him.

" Tit for tat, brother. You teased me a lot, now it is my chance. "

" Get lost before I beat you. I haven't forgotten what you assumed about me. I hate you and I am not talking to you. Go to your room and bore your wife. Only she can like a boring man like you. "  He said and pushed me I laughed.

" And you go and think of all the changes you want that cute and pretty as a princess, interior designer to make in your... Room. "  I said and grinned.

" Don't irritate me, Raj.  "

" Now you will know how I have been feeling for the last few days. I am going to take revenge. You wait and watch. "  I was feeling so light. Most of my doubts were cleared. Ron was not interested in my Myra but in Mahi.

" She is nothing to me. Just Manik's sister. So don't make a hill out of a mole. Get lost I am already tired. " he said.

" Liar!! We will see. Good night, sweet dreams of the hot and sweet interior designer.  " I said and went to my room.

******

Myra was trying to open one of her bags and winced her face and eyes looked red.

Now what was all that? À

I went to her immediately and opened it for her.

" What are you doing? " I asked her. But she didn't say anything.