Chapter 71

Myra's POV

We reached my spa and salon, and my staff greeted us and were surprised to see Raj with me. They all got very excited and tried to make him feel welcome. Raj kept smiling at their sweet gestures.

I told my assistant to order breakfast for us. She nodded and asked about preference. I asked her to get grilled sandwiches, muffins, croissants, and coffee.

" Well, I have come here for the first time. It is better than my imagination. We have a spa here, so shall we use it some day. "

" Of course, you can do it whenever you want. "

" Soon, I want us to have a joint session. "  He said and I nodded with a smile.

" As you wish, sir, your satisfaction is our reward. We will provide you best services since you are Mrs. Sahni's son-in-law. Will provide you with the best masseur we have. " I said professionally.

" No, I will give you a massage and you can return the favor by giving massage to me. "  He said with a naughty smile.

" You are getting naughty, Mr. Kapoor. "  I smiled.

" Actually, Mrs Kapoor, I mean,  my wife is very naughty, so have to keep up the pace. I need to learn new ways to surprise her. You know she shocked me today with her dominant personality and then vanished into thin air. I had to take a long, long, long cold shower. She has to pay for it. "  He said with a promise in his eyes.

" All the best. I hope you can shock her but as much as I know her, tough luck, baby. "  I winked at him.

" We'll see. " He said and pulled me on his lap.

" Raj, this is my workplace. "

" Ok, fine.  Myra, please call your mom and ask her how is Nani ji. " He said and I did. Mom said that she was much better now. Raj looked happy.

" Myra, since your grandma is fine, will you come with me for a date?? " He asked.

" But... "

" Please, Myra, I am dying to spend some time with you, as it is, our room is being renovated, so we must go for an overnight date. "

Overnight date?? OMG!!

" On one condition!! "  I said.

" I agree to it. "

" You will do as I say right now or I am not going. "

" Tell me what you want me to do... Give a massage to you?? "

" No massage for me, thanks, I want you to call someone here and meet him. "

" Whom?? "

" Manik! "

" Myra, please don't spoil my mood. "

" Raj, please meet him for my sake, for us, for the sake of your friendship. I don't want any more awkward moments in our lives like last night. It is high time we finish this topic right here, right now so that we can start a new life with love and absolute trust, with no place for any misunderstanding between us. " I said and my eyes got moist.  He pulled me in his arms and kissed my forehead.

" Ok, love, you are right. I will call him. Let me inform at the office that I will be late.  " He said and informed his office and called Manik as well.

Raj's POV

I called on Manik's number, he picked up the phone almost immediately.

" Hello, Raj!! How are you? "