Chapter 70

Myra's POV

I picked up my bag and phone from the table and just then Ron caught my hand and pleaded with me with eyes as he felt bad that we were fighting as the girl was flirting with Raj thinking he was Ron.

"  Wait, I will drop you," Ron said.

" No, you help Mahi. She has come here to work, don't waste her time. I can manage. " I said.

" But Dad said that You are not to go alone. " Ron reminded me. 

" Raj, don't worry, I will drop her. Come, Myra, have breakfast first and then we are leaving. " Raj started coming towards me and said.

" No, thanks!! Ruhan, will you please drop me off? " I rushed away from Raj before he could pull me to the dining table.

" Me?? "  Ruhan asked as he had just started having breakfast.

" Yes, you!! Do you also have a twin??  Or is there another Ruhan here?? Let's go!! "  I said pulling him.

" But breakfast?? "  He said.

" Eat in the car, I will drive. "  I said.

" Ok... Oh, no!!! Tauji did not allow you to drive yet!! Bhabhi, both Raj and Ron bhai are ready to drop you but you want to go with me why??  "  He was confused.

" Because... I don't want to go with either of them, you are my brother as well, I can boss around you. So are you coming or shall I go on my own?? "  I glared at him.

" No, I will take you. Come. " Ruhan got up but he raised his eyebrows at both his brothers.

" Myra, I said, I am dropping you there. "  Raj said coming near me.

" We can't disappoint your beautiful admirer. You have met her after so many years, I am sure there is too much to catch up. "  I said and went out.

I went out with Ruhan and Raj came after me.

" Ruhan go back. I am going to drop her."  Raj said. Ruhan nodded.

" Ruhan, if you are not going to drop me, I will go by myself. " I said.

" Myra, stop it!! You are coming with me." Raj said.

" No, I am not going anywhere with you. Go and talk to your old friend"

" She is not my friend, she thinks I am Ron. "  Raj said.

" But you knew that you were Raj and were married to me, still you were smiling and flirting with her. Go take care of her. She needs help as she practically doesn't anyone except you. " 

I don't know why I was behaving like this. But I wanted to burst into tears.

I didn't want to talk to Raj and even look at him and yet at the same time, I wanted Raj to force me to take me with him.

I didn't want to leave him here with that Ravni.

"  Myra Di... I mean bhabhi, I can take care of that girl. Bhai will drop you." Ruhan said sweetly. Raj nodded.

" You are good for nothing, Ruhan. I should have called Sujal, he would not have thought twice and gone to drop me, anywhere I wanted. Go to hell!!  Both of you go and take care of that Ravni."  I said.

" Ravni? Who is that? " Ruhan asked.

" That girl inside... What is wrong with you, Ruhan? "

" She is Pavni... "  He was laughing by now.

"Whatever!!! "

" Someone is jealous!!! "  Ruhan said wiggling his eyebrows

" Shut up, Ruhan!! It doesn't matter to me." I retorted. But he nodded with a grin.