Chapter 7

Rajveer's POV

" Raj don't push yourself so hard. It has been more than two hours since you have been working out in the gym. Enough!! You will get fatigued. " The instructor said.

" Don't worry!! Just leave me alone. "  I replied

" Stop it! What happened to you?? "

" Nothing!!! Now please leave me alone, I need to do something... To keep me busy. "

" You are hurting yourself. "

" No!! I am fine... I just want to spend all my energy so that I can sleep tonight. "

" Is it about some girl? " He asked.

" Will you please leave me alone?"

" I will call, Ron!! You don't seem to be yourself. He will come and stop you."

" No!! I don't want him here. I would punch you if you would inform him that I am here. "

" Ok, fine!! But you need to stop. " He said.

" Yeah. I will in a few minutes. "

" Just 10 minutes... Or I am calling Ron. " He said but I kept working out.

I don't want Ron to come here and see me like this. He would go crazy and do something out of the box.

We have always shared everything, even the smallest thing or thought.

Hell, we even shared our mom's womb for 9 long months. Though we are identical twins, we were as different as chalk and cheese. Yet, we both knew each other very well.

Our relationship is so strong that we don't even have to say anything, the other one always understands.

I know he must be looking for me now, but I could not stay at home and let my parents persuaded me to go to that wedding.

How can I go to that wedding after...?

My phone started ringing. It was mom, I knew she wanted me to come home so that we all could go to the wedding, so I did not pick up the phone.

Even my dad and Chachi called up but I ignored the calls.

Has everyone gone mad?? Why can't they let this matter end?

For god's sake, leave me alone!!

I just want to forget the fact that  Myra is getting married to none other but one of my best friends, Manik.

And of course, we all were invited from both sides, but I could not go there to attend the wedding.

Manik was my best friend because he was like me in many ways. Sujal, Shlok, Manik, and I were quite close being nice, decent guys. While Shaurya, Ron, and Viren were playboys.

We all have been very close and never hid anything from each other.

Then why did Manik hide the fact that he was in love with Myra? Oh, yes... Myra requested him not to tell any of his friends till they were absolutely sure of this.

Wow! What a way to be sure!!  She was with both of us at the same time.

That means, she was already in a relationship with Manik, when our marriage was proposed, then why didn't she tell me or her family about it??

I can understand that she didn't want to tell me his name as she had not even told her elder brother Viren, but she could have given me a hint that she had someone in her life, and I would have backed out gracefully.