Chapter 15

Raj's POV

All five girls were coming to the men and boys around us were ogling them.

Oh my God!

Myra looked hot!!

I knew she was pretty but was shocked to see her in the swimsuit. Her swimsuit was cut very high at the thighs so that her long sexy legs were on full display.

I was too stunned to say a word. The swimsuit was a bit too short and sexy.

Oh my God!! How would they feel wrapped around my waist?

Shit!! What the hell!!

What was I thinking??

Had I turned into Ron??

Shit!!

I wanted to look at her but could not afford to do it. And yet, as if my eyes wanted to punish me, they kept ogling her.

Thank God we were already in water or.....

God!!!!

But everyone else was also looking at her, I was tensed about it. If I could feel like this, what could Shaurya might be thinking??

Oh, God!! I will beat him. But if I could feel like this, any one of them including Shlok, Mihir, and Manik. As rest of them were her brothers.

And Ron??

I will beat Ron if he does that.

He won't, he knows my feelings. Oh god!! Keep me sane.

I was also feeling good that this sizzling hot girl was going to be
mine very soon.

Every other girl looked a bit demure in comparison to her and I could not take my eyes off her.

I just had to keep her with me at any cost, could not afford to have Shaurya anywhere near her. 

She seemed to be aware of all sets of eyes on her and was comfortable about it. Though I was getting a bit uncomfortable,

They all joined us and before anyone could start flirting, I needed to be with her. But Viren got annoyed with her and wanted her to change into something more modest and she refused to do that.

But Viren got even angrier. And asked her to change again.

"So?? Don't you men also flaunt your six and eight-pack abs?? Well, be a protective brother if you want to be, but I will not change. And you can't stop me, brother."  She was being adamant.

  Viren was shocked and so were we to see her behavior. She was being extra bold today... What happened to her??

" It's ok, Viren, calm down! We all are here, no one else can come near the girls. We will take care of all of them. " Manik said. And Viren nodded and went away though seemed to be annoyed.

" Do you think, this is too much?? " She asked all of us. But nobody replied to her though Manik tried to make her understand that her brother would get Over-Protective in such a situation and not to comment on Roshni as it was uncalled for, which was right I could see that she was annoyed.

Now I understand the situation. Maybe she wore it to show him that she was way hotter than Roshni and wanted to make him feel jealous.

I wish I knew at that time that I was just a part of her plan to make Manik feel jealous.

We all started enjoying the water rides and she was with me most of the time. Her mood was spoilt so I pampered her by paying a lot of attention to her and her good mood was restored in no time.