Chapter 64

Raj's POV

" That is alright, please don't apologize for doing it, I know why you did that, and your intentions were good. I am thankful that you did that to save me from further embarrassment.  But I am upset that you didn't tell me. I thought that you were Raj, it was wrong. Raj is my husband and I love him, I could have done something,  thinking that it was him, and we all would have been embarrassed about it after knowing the truth." Myra said. Ron was shocked at what she said, he just nodded.

She said that she love me. Yes, she just said that.

" I am sorry, I didn't even think of it...  I am really sorry. Please forgive me."

" I already did. Your intentions were good as you wanted everyone to be happy."  Myra smiled. And I was grinning like a fool.

" Thank God! I was scared at the party when you said all that.  " Ron said.

" Don't worry, you are safe from me. You know I never liked you earlier. But now I like you a lot." She said to Ron.

" Well... now that you are saying it, to be frank, the feelings have been the same here. " Ron said and though she looked shocked for a second and then we all burst out laughing.

" Just take care in future. "  She said to him.

" Of course, I should have thought about it. I will try not to offend you,  you are dangerous.  I mean you are related to Mohit's uncle and Viren. You could do anything, anytime. " Ron said and she nodded with a smile.

" By the way, you said that you could have done something thinking it was him, what was that something??" Ron asked

"  Ron, stop it!!" I said. But I was still grinning.

" I am not going without knowing so that I know of the extent of the risk involved if I dare to do it again. " Ron shook his head and said.

" Well, I could have done anything a wife is entitled to do with her husband. " Myra replied.

" Shit!! Sorry!! I never thought of that. Sorry, Raj. I can understand, how you must have felt at that time. You must beat me. "  Ron said looking embarrassed.

" Yes, he has already been teased a lot. Go and sleep, Ron you are working very hard these days. "  Myra said.

" Ok, good night. "  Ron said and smiled at both of us.

" Wait!!  Did you hear that she just said that she loves me?? " I asked Ron with a grin on my face.  He nodded.

" No, I didn't say that. "  Myra denied immediately.

" She did, didn't she Ron?? "  I asked him.

" Did I say that, dear brother-in-law??" She looked at Ron and smiled at him. Ron nodded. She raised her eyebrow and he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

" I didn't pay heed to it... that's between the two of you. Don't drag me into it. Good night."  He said.

" Ron!! You are my brother, my twin, take my side. You know, she said it... " I said but he smiled and turned to go.

" Are you scared of her??" I dared Ron but he smiled and said, " I am scared for you. Not for myself. I can't have her being mad at me, she is not only my sister-in-law but also my best friend's sister. So I need to be neutral. "  He said.

" Fine, I will not help you with your wife. "   I replied.

" I won't need it. I am not as stupid as you. Will never get married. " Ron said going away.

" Only time will tell... " I said.

" He is gone. Shall we call it a night?? "  Myra said.

" We may if you accept it loud and clear that you love me. "  I replied.

" Keep standing here, I am going to bed. " She said.

" I will make you say that to me,"  I said.

" Keep waiting. I am not saying. " She replied.

" I know you love me, you said it twice already so what is the problem in accepting it again??" I asked. 

" Because you don't trust me till now. You were so happy and the moment you saw Manik, you got tensed. So till you can't take it out of your mind that there was something between us at one point, I will not repeat it. " She said firmly.

I had decided not to ask Myra about her interaction with Manik as she might think that I was doubting her.

But I was literally dying to know. I could ask Ron about it. I am sure he had not left her alone with Manik as he knew about my insecurity, so he must be aware of everything they talked about.

***********

Myra's POV

I saw that Raj's mood changed when he came back. He saw Ron hugging me and we both were smiling. I know he was upset with Ron for saying that he could have married me if Raj didn't want, and Manik was also there smiling with us, so I need to tell him everything.

" Raj!! " I  said.

" Hmmm, " he replied absent-mindedly, thinking something.

"Are you upset about something? " I asked him. He looked confused.

" Me, no! Why are you asking me that?"  He asked.

" You were very happy and normal when you went office and seemed very off-color when you came back, was it because of Manik being there? " I asked and he looked away.

" It's about Manik, right?? " I asked again.

" I am sorry, Myra,  but I can't pretend that nothing happened. "  He said looking away.

" You don't have to, but please trust me I have no feelings for him now.  For me he is just Viren and your friend, that's it. I apologize to him in the presence of Ron. I needed to... Now I am not laden with guilt as I was. I asked him to call Roshni so that I could apologize as well, but he said she must be in the class.  anyways I have apologized and I am feeling much better now even though he apologize to me and my family. Things are better now.  If you don't trust me, you can ask Ron." I explained everything.

" No love, I trust you, thank you for bringing this up, I wanted to know what happened, but thought that you might think that I was not trusting you. I might have asked Ron, but now that you told me, I don't need to. I just wish you had waited for me to come.  So that the awkwardness between him and me could have gone too. I was not comfortable about both of you being present there in my absence." He said.

" When Manik joined the party, you were not there, and I needed to talk to him to get off everything from my chest and be back to normal but you were not there and I didn't know if you would appreciate or understand it or not.  so I called Ron to be there. He knows everything about us, even more than we realized. You can ask him. There is nothing between me and Manik now. Just you need to forget that there was nothing between us ever.  " I said.

"It's ok, I trust you, love. I am glad you are feeling much better, you needed this closure. Let's call it a night now. "  He said.

" You need to talk to Manik too."

" Yes, I will talk to Manik soon. " He assured me. I smiled at him and turned to go to the washroom.

He pulled me, and I lost my balance a little falling against him so that he reached instinctively and immediately caught hold of me around my waist to steady me.

He was looking directly at me and there was no way I could clear my own eyes away, my heart started thumping erratically.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Good morning

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please take care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi  ❤️😍🥰