Chapter 51

Raj's POV

" You can't simply say that it was you who got married to her. It's a sin, she is my wife now, and we both took vows in front of holy fire. We are tied in this marriage with all the rituals."  I said and he burst out laughing.

Laughing?? Like seriously?

" Have you gone mad?? "  I punched him again. But he was still laughing.

" Are you even listening to what you just preached? I agree that she is your wife and you are married to her. So take her as your wife, treat her well. She didn't beg you to marry her. She doesn't deserve the way you are behaving with her. Behave well or I have to take that stand. "  He stopped laughing all of a sudden and became very serious.

" Are you by any chance attracted to her? " I asked him and he kept looking at me for a few seconds and didn't say anything.

What?? Say something

" Has the cat got your tongue?"

"  Seriously? Raj, go to your room, I don't want to talk to you right now."  He pushed me and turned away.

" Why can't you talk to me, now? I need to clear all this once and for all. "  I pulled him back and saw the pain in his eyes as if he was hurt badly. 

What happened?? I felt bad to see that pain.

" Ron..." I was about to ask him what happened, to him but he glared at me.

"  Don't say another word or I swear, I will never talk to you.  You hurt me today. "

"  I hurt you? How? "

"  How could you think that I will fall for a girl whom you were interested in? Yeah, Of course, I am a playboy, what else can someone expect from me? But let me assure you, I am not that cheap that I will go after the girl whom you like. I was never attracted to her as I... I always knew you liked her. For god's sake, don't ever ask that question,  she is my sister now. You idiot, why don't you accept that you love her? Your feelings for her have blinded you with jealousy. You are jealous of me?"  He said and I felt so relieved that I wanted to cry.

Thank God!! He was not interested in my Myra. He even said that she is his sister now. Yes, of course, she is his sister-in-law.

But then...

" But you have been saying again and again that she is so hot and sexy, and you would not mind... "  I said.

"  You still doubt my intentions?? Don't you think that I could have proposed to her if I had wanted her? She was probably the most beautiful girl in our friend circle, but still I never even looked in her direction as she was off-limits to me. Because you love her. How can... "  He could not even complete his sentence and pushed me away and started going away. But I caught his hand.

" Ron... "

"  I think none of us are in the right frame of mind, go to your room before I punch you for what you said. I know you are hurt but that doesn't mean, you will hurt us. Take two days, think well about everything, talk to her, and hear her side of the story as well. Then take a decision, and let me know if you will accept her as your wife or not. " Ron said.

" Ron, I am sorry! I don't know, what I am doing, I know you so well, and trust you the most in the entire world, but still, I am confused. But why are you so keen to take care of her? "  I asked as it was bothering me.

" Because I am feeling guilty that I spoilt two lives by forcing you to get married to her.  Neither you nor she is happy because of what I did, so I have to mend my mistake. I created this mess, so I need to clean it.  Tell me, if you can't treat her well, I will step in. I will accept it was my mistake, and they can punish me for that, the way they like.  Tell me, you don't want her in your life..." He said but I could not repeat it.