Chapter 58

Raj's POV

My fingers were buried in her thick hair and I was massaging her scalp, she closed her eyes and I enjoyed looking at her with that expression on her face. She was smiling and seemed to enjoy it a lot. That contented look on her face was driving me crazy and I craved to have her in my arms and fulfill all my desires.

Just then .....

Ughhhh!! I literally felt frustrated with the phone and my friends.

It was Shaurya this time. I wanted to beat him to a pulp so that he would not be able to date anyone for at least 1 month.

She asked me to pick up the call and I did or that stubborn idiot would keep calling.

" Hey,  how are you?? Why are... " He said the moment I picked up the call. 

" I got the message that we have a party tomorrow. We will come. Thank you, bye!! "  I replied before he could finish his sentence.

" Hey, what happened? Is your house on fire? "  He asked as he was shocked by my rudeness.

Hell, I am on fire!!!

" Do you all have nothing better to do than disturb us?? "  I finally yelled at him.

"  Disturb us?? Oh, oh... did we all disturb you?? Sorry, but we are not married as yet so not very used to being busy at this time until... Anyway, next time, we will keep this in mind. " He said with amusement.

" Shut up!! " I yelled.

" Someone is very annoyed.  Wait, I will tell everyone not to disturb you at night as you are married now and are busy at this time. " He laughed.

" Shut up!! Get lost! " I said.

" A very good night to you. Enjoy yourself. Use protection... I hope you are not planning to have babies right away. But one thing is for sure, your kids would be blessed with killer looks... "

" Don't call again. "  I said and disconnected the call. 

I looked around and saw her taking out the strip of medicine from the chest of drawers. She must be having pain, maybe the effect of the medicine she took earlier was over.

I took it from her and took out one tablet of it and gave it to her, she was about to pick up the glass jug to pour water into a glass, she forgot again that she had pain. I picked up before her.

She thanked me and swallowed the medicine with water.

" Are you having pain? "  I asked.

" Yes, a little. "  She said.

" Do you want me to do anything for you?? " I asked and saw a naughty smile on her face but shook her head.

What did she just think??

" Ok, I will go and change. " I said and went in to take a quick shower. I was very excited for the night as things were going very nicely between us and we both were seeking each other's company. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower but by the time, I came out into my room, I saw that she had already slept.

Shit!!

Raj's POV

The sun was shining through the curtains, casting a warm glow on the room. The cool breeze that flowed through the open window carried with it the sweet scent of spring flowers, filling the room with a fresh fragrance.

As I slowly opened my eyes, I felt a warm weight on my chest. Looking down, I saw my beautiful wife, fast asleep, snuggled into me. It was a sight that filled me with a sense of peace and happiness that I had never felt before.

Last night was special, it had been a turning point in our marriage. We talked for hours, sharing our thoughts insecurity, and desires, and for the first time, I felt that maybe she was not in love with Manik, she is just very impulsive. It was as if a wall had been there between us till now, it was shattered, and we could finally see each other.

As I lay there, basking in the warmth of the sun and the love of my wife, I felt a pang of sadness. I knew that this moment was fleeting, and soon she would wake up and pull away from me, as she always did.

Her hand was injured from the burn she had suffered while cooking laddoos for me, and I knew that it would be uncomfortable for her to sleep in the same position for too long. But I couldn't bear the thought of letting her go just yet.

So, I stayed still, pretending to be asleep, and held her tightly, kissing her forehead and pulling her closer to me. I wanted to savor this moment, to remember every detail, every sensation.

Eventually, she began to stir and tried to get out of my arms. But I didn't allow her and still pretended to be sleeping. She caressed my face with her soft hand and then ran her fingers through my hair and pecked my cheek.  I could not help smiling and opened my eyes.

She was shocked and embarrassed at first and then tried to get out of my arms and bed.

" Hey, this is cheating... " I said pulling her closer and she fell on my chest again.

" What? " She asked. 

" You were touching me while I was sleeping?? Were you trying to take advantage of me?? "  I asked.

"Maybe... "

" Take it now..."  I asked teasing her and her face became as red as a rose.

" Let me go. "  She said.

" Not before you take my advantage. "

" My mood has changed. " She said and smiled at me, and I could see the love and tenderness in her eyes.

But as she tried to get up, I tightened my grip, not wanting to let her go. She laughed, a soft and gentle sound, and tried to wriggle free, but I held her tighter.

" But I want you to do all that again or I will not let you get up. Do that again and more if you want to... I won't stop you. " I said and her face became more red.

I closed my eyes and she caressed my face and hair a bit more hesitantly. And I knew that she was about to peck my cheek again when I turned my face. Our lips met and she gasped out of surprise and I claimed her lips. A feeling of contentment washed over me.

We stayed like that for a few more moments, lost in our little world, before finally, she managed to extricate herself from my grasp. As she got up, I watched her with a mix of longing and gratitude, grateful for the moments we had shared, and longing for more.

As she turned to leave the room, I called out to her, " It is not over yet. " She turned back, her face lighting up with a smile, and replied, "I know and don't even want it to be over." And with that, she went away, leaving me with hope and craving.

🥰🥰🥰🥰💞💞💞💞💓💓💓💓💕💕💕💕💕🙈🙈🙈

Good morning friends

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😍🥰