Chapter 12

Myra's POV
Present time...

" Myra, get up beta, you need to get ready. " Srusti Mami came in and said.

" Get ready for what?? "

" To get married. "

"Mami, what do you mean? I will not marry Manik. "  I said.

" Who is talking about him?? We can never think of it now. "  She smiled.

" Then? To whom am I supposed to get married? Salman Khan? " I asked sarcastically. 

" No, he is too old for our princess. We have a young, tall, fair, and handsome man for you." She replied with a mysterious smile.

" Mami, stop kidding! Don't worry I am fine, just feeling sleepy."  I said.

"  That is why I am telling you to take a bath before getting ready. "

" Are you serious? " I was shocked.

" Of course!! Go take a bath, we need to go to the hotel. I will take out and pack your dress and jewelry. "

"  How can all of you force me to get married to a random person like this??  "

" Beta, no one is forcing you to get married to a random person. We all know him very well. And your mom and dad are talking to him and once are about to come to you to ask if you would like to get married to that handsome gentleman. I was just trying to get you out of that gloomy mood and inform you well in advance so that you get time to think. "

" But who is the man am I supposed to get married to?" I asked.

" Raj. " She said.

What?? Raj? Really?

Is that possible?

" Raj?? Rajveer? Rajveer Kapoor? " I asked with an increased heartbeat.

" The one and only. How many people do you know with the name Raj? "  She smiled.

My heart skipped a few beats. 

" I am getting married to Raj?? How?? Did he agree to that? He doesn't have any issues? "  I was shocked.

"  Why would he have any issues?  He just accepted in front of everyone that he would marry you. " mami said.

He was not even talking to me.

" Really? He said that, or did his parents or Sia aunty suggested it? " I asked.

" Sia just called, his family here and they were trying to find him.  But just a few minutes back he came and said that if it is ok, with you and your family, he would marry you. Viraj Jiju is very happy and relaxed. Mohit got him a wedding outfit that matches yours and Sujoy and all men have already left for the hotel to make some changes in the arrangements. "

" I am getting married to Raj?? "

" Do you have any problem with that?? We all were so happy that we literally forgot to ask you at that time and started the preparation accordingly. But then Raj reminded us to ask you.  Wait!! If you are not happy..."  She said and looked concerned.

" No, I am fine with it. He is a nice man. "  I said immediately.

" Yes, he is!! Now go and take a bath. I will inform your parents that you are ready. Do you want to talk to him before getting married?? " She asked.

" No!! If he is okay with this, I am fine with it as well. " I said
and I went to the bathroom.

Raj?? Oh, my God!!!!!