Chapter 32

Raj's POV

" Thank God, I have life insurance. Because you make my heart stop. Let's go for dinner. "  Ron said and started walking towards the main door.

What is he doing?

I got up but chachu glared at me while he was enjoying the scene.

" What are you doing, Raj?Everyone... " She looked at him weirdly.

" They will use their cars. You come with me. We must spend some time together. "  He said.

Enough!!! But chachu was not allowing me to speak.

" Mom!! " I said.

" What happened, Ron? " Mom turned and said with a naughty smile. Dad and chachu tried to hide the smile. 

" What?? You too? "  I made a face.

" Let's go, honey. " Ron said pulling her to the door.

I swear, I will break all his teeth today, won't be able to flirt with anyone.

I got up and was about to go and pull her away.

" Are you sure you are Raj?  You are talking like Ron. You are Ron, right?? "  She said.

Thank God!!

" What are you saying, love? You don't even recognise me?? " Ron was still acting.

But why was he not behaving exactly like me because we both could act like each other.

" You are Ron!! I am sure. Isn't it Roohi?? "  She looked at Roohi but Roohi shook her head.

" I am sure. You are not Raj."

" Mom, look what is she saying... " Ron said. Mom went to him and pulled his ear.

" She is right... Well done, Myra beta. You are right. He was playing prank on you. "  Mom said.

" Sorry, sweetheart, but how could I miss the chance. "  He was laughing.

Idiot!! I went to stand by Myra.

" But I caught you. "  She smiled at him.

" That's because I didn't behave exactly like him. He can't even flirt with his own wife. I was giving you hint as it was your first time so was giving you a practice test, I was being lenient. " He said.

" I will beat you. "  I glared at him.

" Awww... Someone was getting possessive. You have always enjoyed playing those pranks on us. So why are you upset today?" Chachu said and dad nodded.

" Mom, you also helped him. "  I ignored chachu and said to mom.

" You both have made fool of me many times. So how could I leave a chance to tease you?? Sorry Myra, but this game has been a part of this family. They once saw Shlok and Shaurya switching roles and ever since, they have been doing it. " Mom said with a smile. 

" It's ok, aunty. It was funny." Myra said.

Funny?? Oh please.

"  Ask this idiot, if he also feel it was funny?"  Dad said. I rolled my eyes.

" He was getting very uncomfortable with every flirty dialogue Ron said. "  Chachu was laughing on my face. Myra looked at me shyly.

What happened to her, why was she blushing like that?

" Shall we go for the dinner, I am hungry. " I said.

" Of course, you are... Let's go. " Chachu laughed and went out placing an arm around Chachi's waist.

I started going out and just then I heard Ron saying, " Hey, beautiful, since he is a very boring man, would you like to come to dinner with me? "

Ron!!!!

" Why do you think I would go out with you?? "  She asked with a smile.

" As I am more handsome than him."  He replied.

" I don't think so... You both look same. "  Myra retorted.

" But I am more interesting. "  Ron said.

" You are a bit late, I am married to him now. "  She said with a smile. Roohi and Ruhan laughed. Mom and dad also smile and shook head.

" Shit!! I wish, I had proposed you first.  "  He smiled as well.

"Shall we go?? " I placed an arm around her waist and pulled her to me. She was surprised but nodded. We went out and I took her to my car. She was looking behind.

" What or whom are you waiting for??"  I was annoyed so asking sharply.

" Roohi and Ruhan"  she replied.

And Ron??

" They will come with dad, chachu or Ron. I hope you don't mind coming with me alone. "I said sarcastically.

Why was I behaving like this??

"  Of course, I don't mind. Why are you asking that?? "  She said.

" Nothing... You were looking shocked when Ron asked you to come with him as Raj. "

" Oh, he was behaving weirdly. You would never flirt openly even with your wife in front of your family. I had a doubt that he was Ron. "  She replied.

" So, you don't mind?? "  I asked.

" No!! I loved going out on long drives with you. I enjoyed it then, and now we are married. Why would I mind?? "  She said.

I was desperate to ask her then why did she chose him?? But I didn't want to spoil our moods as it was the first time we were going out after being married.

I drove the car and she played the music. It was a beautiful love song and she started humming it  and somehow, I felt a lot more calm and at ease as if we were in our old time. I looked at her once again, she smiled at me and I felt much better.

She was mine... My wife.

We reached the hotel and went to the table reserved for all of us. Chachu and chachi were already seated there with Myra's family. I greeted her parents they smiled and blessed me.

" Where is Viren?? " I asked.

" He and Sujal had gone for sometime very important, I called him, they said they would join us here. " Aunty said. I nodded.

" Mom! Dad!! " Myra hugged them tightly.

" My little doll... " Viraj uncle said with a big smile.

" Dad, Please... !! Little doll?? " She made a weird face.  He smiled at that.

" You are looking beautiful... " He said caressing her face. She beamed at him like a little girl.

She looked beautiful and innocent.

"  Viraj, leave her, let me hug her properly. "  Maya aunty said and smiled.

" Missed you, baby. " She said.

" I missed you too. Did you try the halwa I made?? "

" Yes!!! It was out of this world. Your dad got so sentimental that he let me taste just two spoons. He ate the rest of it and was crying and smiling at the same time. He has been talking about it ever since he tasted it , even told Mohit and Sujoy about it. " Aunty said.

Soon everyone came and  greeted each other. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰🥰🥰😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good morning 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Take care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi , 💓💓💓