Chapter 36

Rajveer's POV.

" Fine, think what you want. Now please go out, I need to get ready. "  She said.

"  Why should I go out of my own room? " I asked.

" Because I need to take a bath," she replied. 

" Then go and take it, I am not stopping you,"  I said with a naughty smile.

" With you in the bedroom?? No!! Go out!! I need to wear a saree, so I, want you to go out.  " She raised her eyebrow.

" I am not going anywhere. " I said to tease her. I don't know why but I just wanted to spend some time with her.

" Raj!! Leave! Or I will go and take bath in another room. " 

" No!! Our families would not like it. I am tolerating you, you tolerate me. After all, you are my wife now and we are supposed to share the room and life. " I said with a raised eyebrow.

" Fine!! But don't you dare to enter the bathroom, or I swear, I will make you leave the room," she said

" Make me leave...  Oh, challenge?? Let's see. I dare you to make me leave this room. "  I leaned against the wall.

" Done!!!"  She nodded.

" What are you planning to do, push me out or pick me up and throw me out of the door?? " I asked with amusement.

" Why?? Are you scared?? " She said.

" Of you?? You must be kidding. I am just amused to see you try to make me go out of the room and fail miserably.  But let's play by the rules, you can't involve my family in this. Can't call them to help you in this challenge. " I said to her.

Somehow I was enjoying bantering with her.

" Accepted," she said and opened her cupboard and took out her clothes, and went to the washroom with a naughty smile.

Naughty smile?? What was going on in her mind??

Myra's POV

I don't know what, but something had changed between us. He was behaving a bit normally, talking to me, teasing and even smiling now and then.

It felt so good as I missed him and the comfort and excitement that I used to feel whenever he was around.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower smiling and planning to win the challenge.

I took a bath and dried myself and wore my strapless silk lingerie and wrapped a fluffy towel around me and went out.

From the corner of my eye, I saw that he was looking at his phone but I ignored him as if he was not in the room and went to my dressing area.

I saw through the mirror that his hand shook and the phone was about to fall off his hand but he managed to hold it somehow. His eyes were about to come out.

Picking up my bottle of body lotion, I poured some out of it on my other hand and started applying it on my arms, neck, shoulder, etc.

Out of curiosity, I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and saw that his mouth and eyes were still wide open.

" W.what are you doing?? "  I heard him saying.

" Oh, I almost forgot about you being still here while taking a leisurely bath. Anyway, what do you think am I doing?? "  I asked.

Raj's POV

I was smiling as she went to take bath because of the challenge she gave me, was waiting for her to come out as I was enjoying our banters.