Cassian and Azriel looked to each other. Them not knowing how to handle the situation. Ryshand gave them orders. And he had his own rules as to not showing himself to Sage. Azriel had informed him about what was going on but neither have heard back from him.

Sage gently wrapped her hand around Elain's and leaded her to the room she had said Nesta was in. She didn't want it to be true. Honestly she had hope she was dreaming again. That this was another case scenario like her dream with Avahi. But she hasn't woken up yet. The only thing to do was to go about it.

She reached the door and Sage didn't have to open it before it swung open on it's own.

This had to be a dream.

Sage's heart sunk even further when Nesta stared at her wide eyed.

"Sage..", Nesta said. Her voice soft and breathless. Like no one has heard before. This was the first time Elain has ever seen her look so... relieved. Nesta had always managed to keep a cool exterior. Hard and Stern. But her eyes were wide and vulnerable.

Sage didn't have time to decipher her reaction. She just nodded. "We are getting out of here.", she held out a hand. Nesta looked down at the hand. And then to her other one with Elain's wrapped in it.

"Do either of you know where Feyre is?"

She said calmly. Sensing Azriel and Cassian. They didn't move yet. She didn't question. Only taking the opportunity.

Nesta was stunned. She nodded her head.

"Let's go.", Sage said. And started walking to find an exit. She came across each room. But there was a reason. Some doors were clearly those that opened up to a bedroom.

"Feyre....she's not here.", Elain had whispered to her earlier on. But Sage kept looking into each room.

And each time she found no one there. Her heart sunk. A white tear tickled down her cheek as her pace quickened. Elain and Nesta managed to keep up but neither of them questioned. Nesta knew.

And to their surprised. Sage turned around and headed back in the direction where Cassian and Azriel were.

They snapped their head to Sage, Cassians eyes widened as he saw the white streaks that lined each side of her face.

"Where is he?"

Her voice broke. She kept flicking her eyes between Azriel and Cassian.

"Where is he?", she said again, her tone softer than before. Desperate.

Cassian scrunched his eyebrows and exchanged a confused look to Azriel. He looked back to Sage and opened his mouth but she cut him off.

"Do NOT!", she snapped. "Do not play dumb with me... w-where is he?"

"Are you asking for-.", Cassian started but once again, Sage snapped.

"Avahi!?"

Nesta closed her eyes tight at the sound of Sage's desperation.

Sage hasn't said his name in so long. It felt weird on her tongue. Like it was a sin just to speak it.

In Hybern, she was afraid to ask for him. Afraid to associate him with her, fearful that he may end  in the same fate. She'd rather allow the fae to do whatever to her, but leave him out of it.