𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧-𝟕𝟒☆

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧-𝟕𝟒

Musutafa, Japan
thursday, 12:11pm

"Y/N dear, you got a gift!" Kenny came strolling in the kitchen with a big basket of assorted things consisting of... 'edible arrangements, stuffed animals, designer shoes & jewelry, my favorite treats?'

"... uh, thanks Kenny." I confusedly looked at the things, spotting a small card in all the mess. "No problem dear- oh! And remember you have to meet with you father today." He kissed the top of my head and went about his merry way.

"Who's it from?" Bakugo asked, peering over my shoulder. "Hmm, let's see." I flipped the black card open and read a handwritten poem out loud.

She had the most beautiful thing that I had ever seen
And it took only her laugh to realize
that beauty was the least of her.

—Atticus

Yours truly, Dameon

"Dameon?" I muttered under my breath, stunned. I closed the black card and slid it on the counter. "Who's Dameon?" Bakugo asked. He was surprisingly calm, but I knew he was feeling some type of way.

"I'm gonna be straight up with you—Dameon is my ex-boyfriend." I said in quotes. I could see the gears turning in his head. "What do you mean ex-boyfriend." He said with furrowed brows, mimicking the quotes.

"Well, we fake dated—so in essence, he was never my actual boyfriend." Bakugo had confusion written all over his face, so I explained further.

"He was my main partner in photo shoots, so naturally we became really good friends. However, the media mistook our friendship as a romantic relationship... we agreed to date just for show and at first it was fun, but then it became too much of a hassle, so we put an end to it."

"This–" I motioned to the gifts, "is just his love language. There were never any romantic feelings between us and there aren't any now. We're just really good friends, I promise you."

His quietness was making me somewhat uneasy, but I could tell he was hanging onto my every word.

"I trust you. If you say there's nothing going on, then there's nothing going on." He gave me a crooked smile, to which made my lips curl into a wide grin. I gave him a big fat smooch on the cheek, then began digging in the basket to see what I got.

"Wanna share this?" I asked pointing to the edible arrangement. "Sure," he shrugged.

*timeskip*

"I think I over did it," I groaned, holding my tummy. "Brb, gonna go take a quick poop." Bakugo chuckled, watching me scurry off to the bathroom.

𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
After seeing her leave, my subconscious immediately told me to find out who this Dameon was.

I hesitantly picked up my phone and stalked Y/N's instagram page. Pressing on her most recent post, I immediately spotted a comment made by him and clicked on the username that led me directly to his page.

My eyes widened a bit, seeing how good looking he was. He hadn't pictured him to look like this... he underestimated the possible threat. I continued to scroll down his page, seeing lots of pictures of him and Y/N. She was smiling... smiling so big, a smile so genuine.

Overthinking, a feeling of jealousy started brewing in the pit of my stomach. I was just as attractive, if not more... right?

He has dark skin and fuller lips. He was tall... taller than me. Even though his hair dangled over his eyes, you could see perfectly his eyes. They were lighter and quite bright. He was completely different from me.

'There was no way he didn't like her' I frowned. It's Y/N we're talking about! She's everything anyone could possibly dream of having.

Hearing her come back, he quickly shut his phone off and put it on his side, face down.

She plopped down on the couch and cozied up to his side. She looked at me with a little concern on her face. "What's wrong," she asked.

"Nothing- nothing" I cleared my throat, "I just think I got a little tummy ache." I lied. I lied straight through my teeth and straight to her face. And it felt so wrong... but what would she say, what would she think if I told her I was jealous of someone she said wasn't a problem? Especially when I said I trusted her.

"Aw, poor thing," her small, warm and soft hand, slipped under my shirt and rubbed my stomach.

She hummed as she laid her head on my chest. I put my arm around her, and guilt instantly consumed me. But more so doubt, 'I'm not good enough for her...'

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧-𝟕𝟒

Sorry for a short chapter :(
Might do some editing to this story 🤔

786 words