𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥-𝟎𝟓☆

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥-𝟎𝟓

Musutafa, Japan
monday, 7:10AM

"RISE AND SHINE BITCH!" 'What the fuck.' "Really Kenny? Why are you screaming this early in the morning?" I groaned rubbing my eyes. "Because you have to get up. Especially if you wanna eat that is." "Fine, fine, I'm getting up."

"Great!" He beamed "I'm going to go bother Daichi now." He skipped out the room. Then he started singing. 'Woof that's some bad singing.'

Finally I decided to get up. "Alexa play my (whatever) playlist." I headed towards the bathroom. I began brushing my teeth and started on my face routine. I don't really wear makeup so I just put on some mascara for extra length, and some lipgloss. I walked to my closet and started searching for an outfit. I ended up settling for this...

 I ended up settling for this

(👩🏽‍💻 - Your outfit. Don't like it, you know what to do.)

I checked my outfit one more time before going back to my vanity and reapplied some more lipgloss. I took off my bonnet and quickly brushed out my wig. 

Grabbing my phone, charger, wallet, keys and a big bag I found... I threw all the items in there and made my way downstairs. "KENNY I'M READY!" I shouted from the bottom of the steps. He came in latched onto Daichi's arm. I couldn't help but laugh, he looked so annoyed. His veins popping out of his forehead and I would bet $5 that he was grinding his teeth.

"Alrighttt let me go get my stuff and we can get going!" Detaching himself from his arm, Daichi sighed in relief. "The day just started and he's already getting on my nerves. He started rubbing his temples and I just rubbed his back in comfort. "We just gotta stay strong"

"Alright my lovely darlings, let's go!" Max trailed behind him."Daichi take your car too, I have to go to the company after we drop off Y/N." He nodded and grabbed his keys. I gave Max some head pats before we all migrated to the garage. We got in the backseat of Kenny's car, while Daichi got in his own, and took off.