𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬-𝟑𝟕☆

𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬-𝟑𝟕

Musutafa, Japan
thursday, 9:15AM

Since we had a day off from school after the sports festival, we now actually had to go to school.

I did the usual. Getting dressed, doing my hair and putting on little to no makeup. Doing my hair was probably what's going to make me late for school.

I still had to stop by my grandma's bakery to get the class a little congratulations gift. Not only that, but I wanted to see if Hikaru was there. He hasn't been there for a while nor has he answered any of my texts. I was starting to get worried.

After finishing up the little touches to my hair, I grabbed my shit and ran downstairs. I kissed my people goodbye, including my babies. Then me and Izuku rushed out to the car.

We zoomed down the streets to the bakery. Izu stayed in the car as usual while I went inside, waiting for someone to come out.

"Just who I wanted to see! How have you been Hikaru?" I leaned on the counter.

Although I was relived, Hikaru was being questionably weird. "Hey Y/N~" He was blushing like crazy and acting real bold for such a shy guy.

"Uh- hey... you were gone for a little while and you weren't answering my messages, is everything alright?" "Yeah totally! Just a little illness, but I'm all better now~" He sat his chin in the valley of his hands smiling way too much. So much, I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Well I gotta get going if I don't wanna be late... can I get the usual?" He started to panic. But what for? Hikaru knows my usual. "Could you remind me again what the usual is?"

This isn't Hikaru.

I looked him up and down, trying to see who this was. Whoever this was, looked exactly like Hikaru. They just didn't act like Hikaru at all. And if they were really trying to pass as Hikaru, they would've known what my usual order was.

I gave him the order. "Oh silly me! I'll bd back in a jiffy!" I watched as they skipped to the back. Literally skipped. While they were in the back, I started thinking.

'Where's Hikaru?' I started to worry just thinking about the possibilities. If this wasn't him and then is the real Hikaru? Before I could spiral in my thoughts, they came back with my order. I paid and quickly left, no longer wanting to be in here.

Izu held the stuff as I sped off to school. We quickly walked to class. I could see Izuku glancing at me various times, especially when I was driving. "Y/N? Are you ok?"

"Hm? Oh- yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" "It's just that... you know what? Never mind!" He smiled at me, I smiled back a little.

We had made it to class, still late. "Nice of you both to finally join us." Aizawa just looked at us with tired eyes. But of course, we were quickly forgiven when I gave him his goodies.