𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧-𝟓𝟓☆

U.A high school, Japan
tuesday, 11:05AM

I hadn't been in the classroom since that happened. And since then, Shoto and Izuku have kept me company in an empty classroom.

As much as I wanted to go home, I couldn't. I couldn't let my mom know what happened. But of course, things will never go my way when I need them to.

The door quickly opened and our heads snapped to the door. There stood Sero, out of breath. There was panic written all over his face. "You better come quick. Your mom is going crazy." My eyes widened and we all rushed out of the room.

*•.¸𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘¸.•*

"Holy shit..." Denki said. He was the first one to say something after everything that just took place. "... Holy fucking shit!" He pulled at the roots of his hair. "Hol-" Sero slapped his hand over Denki's mouth before he could keep going. He shrunk a little and shyly sat back. "Sorry" he whispered.

"That was heavy" Kirishima clutched his stomach and plopped his forehead on the desk.

All you could hear were sniffles and muted crying. Mina was trying her hardest not to bawl her eyes out. She felt useless. Like a horrible best friend. "I-I don't know what to do" she cried out.

Kirishima was quick to come to her comfort. He wanted to be there for her in any way he could, even if it meant suppressing his emotions at the moment. He could understand why she was in such distress. They're best friends... inseparable, ride or die. She loved her more than any one of her friends. Y/N and Mina are family. It's only natural for her to feel panicked the way she was right now.

He could only imagine what Bakugo was feeling at the moment. He knew, even though he didn't want to admit it, that he loved her.

And you might be thinking it's a little far fetched and high school students don't know the meaning of love... but this most definitely was not the case. Kirishima knows what Bakugo might not realize yet, but he loves Y/N.

Kirishima looked to find his friend as he held Mina. He had finally spotted him just standing in the middle of the room, in front of the broken projector. He had never moved since he broke it, and since Midoryia left the room.

𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
He was in shock like the rest, but he didn't know what to do with that shock. He didn't know how to process it. His mind blanked. He wanted do something with it. Perhaps lash out in anger. But he just couldn't find himself doing that. He was angry for sure, but didn't see the need in making things worse.