𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞-𝟒𝟑☆

𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞-𝟒𝟑

Fukuoka (Kyushu), Japan
wednesday, 7:00AM

It's day three of internships and my last day with Hawks. I'm a little sad yes, but even more exhausted. After the chaos that happened yesterday afternoon, I was more than ready to get closer to go home.

I sighed, trying to get up but ultimately failing. I just laid there for a hot minute before deciding to try again. This time, I actually succeeded.

I dragged my oddly heavy body to the bathroom and just stared at myself in the mirror. My bags were heavier and dark. My face was drained.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. It sent chills down my spine. Thinking that, that nomu was Hikaru was a silly idea. It simply cannot be. But something about this whole thing wasn't right, not one bit.

Putting my thoughts aside, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. It took a little longer than usual to put on some clothes. But I had to hurry and throw them on when I heard a knock on the door.

I trudged to the door that was in such a short distance, yet felt so far away. I slowly but surely opened the door. "Hey Hawks, what's *yawn* up?" I lazily smiled at him.

He tiredly chuckled, scratching the top of his head. It looked like he had just woken up as well. "Well I just wanted to tell you that there won't be any patrolling today. I know this is your last day, so sorry if that's a disappointment." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

I yawned once more then spoke. "It's quite alright. I'm a bit beat from yesterday anyways..."

"So what are we going to do instead?" I asked.
"Well firstly, you can sleep in for a bit more. And after we'll work on your flying, yeah?" I smiled a little, nodding my head in approval.

"Yeah, sounds good to me" "Great, I'll come get you around 1!" He waved before leaving.
I closed the door and walked a little faster to the bedroom. I set an alarm for 12. It was 7:08 so I had plenty of time to get more sleep.

I smiled to myself and snuggled back in the bed, immediately caving into the warmth.

*timeskip*

I was now well rested and glad he let me sleep in some more. I didn't want to be walking around looking like the dead.

Tokoyami was being taught how to do paperwork while I was actually getting somewhere with my flying.

I was nowhere near as fast as hawks but I was flying pretty fast... for a new born bird that is. Hawks words, not mine.

We soared through the air and fooled around a little. We didn't even noticing the people below until we dipped down a little lower.