𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-𝟎𝟒☆

Musutafa, Japan
sunday, 9:50AM

There was a knock on the door. It was light, but loud enough for me to hear. The door creaked opened a little, but enough for Max to come running in. "Y/N, it's time to get up and ready for the shoot." "Mm alright. Thank you Daichi." "'Mhm" after he closed the door shut, I slowly got up from the bed.

The sun was shining through my room, making it feel like a wonderful morning. 'I have a feeling today is gonna be a good day'

After saying hi to Max and giving him lots of pets, I made my way to the bathroom to begin my morning routine.

I didn't put on any makeup since they were most likely going to do it for me. I quickly put on my shoes and went down stairs for a small snack. I ended up getting an orange, cause who doesn't like oranges.

"Y/N it's time to go" "Alright, I'm ready" We gathered our necessities and left the house. Not too long after, we arrived at the studio. I could see Kenny waiting by the door. We then got out and Daichi locked the door."Hey Kenny!"

"Y/N darling I missed you!" He rubbed his face against mine in a circular motion, clinging to me. After successfully getting him off, we went inside, looking for the right room.

When we finally found it, it was busy. Some people were running around, others were yelling. Some looked like they were ready to leave. Kenny then directed me to the person taking the photos. "She is here!"

"Thank you for doing this for us Y/N, you don't know how honored we are to have you here!" "The pleasure is all mine, shall we get started?" A lady who I guess was my stylist directed me to a changing room. I changed into the first dress they gave me.

It was a long white sparkling strapless dress, that had slit down the middle of the cleavage,
where it wrapped around one side of the waist leading to the floor length dress.

(👩🏽‍💻 - if that makes any sense. Idk if I described that right.)

After changing, she went and did my makeup. She fixed my hair a bit and we went out to take the pictures. This continued for about 10 minutes until I changed into the next dress.

It was 5:00 when the photo shoot finally ended and I was starving. We said our goodbyes and gave our thanks to the workers before we went home. "Man I'm tired" I yawned and stared out the window thinking about what tomorrow is gonna be like.

'I wonder if they'll like me. I sure hope so.' I must've been thinking pretty hard, because we were already at home. "Y/N are you alright?" Daichi asked me. "Yeah I'm fine, just tired I guess"