𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐮-𝟔𝟑☆

𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐮-𝟔𝟑

Musutafa, Japan
sunday, 3:01PM

"This is it." I whispered to myself. I was currently in front of the house I was sent to, debating whether or not this was truly a good idea. I was more afraid of seeing how broken this would make his family, as it had broke me.

One thing for sure, I would never wish this on anyone.

Building up enough courage, I found myself in front of their door, ringing the door bell. The wait wasn't long.

A nice lady who had luxurious light brown locks and yellow eyes, opened the door. She was a short woman, very beautiful. Fair skin, with little to no wrinkles. But besides that, she looked incredibly tired. Her eye bags were heavy and dark and her complexion was quite pale. Well paler. She wore a soft, small smile even though her eyes were telling a completely different story.

But who could blame her. She has no idea of her son's current state. Well not yet anyways...

"Hello young lady, how may I help you?" She dusted off her apron and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "My name is Y/N Aurlot-" "Oh! You're a friend of Hikaru! Come in, come in. He talks so much about you."

My heart was beating, so hard, it could make my ears bleed.

She ushered me towards the living room, where she offered me a beverage of some sort. I just settled for some water, not wanting to take what wasn't necessary. But my mouth was already getting so dry. I needed that water. I was afraid my throat would combust like wild fire if I didn't sooth me dry throat.

"So what brings you here?" She asked. "Well I- I, have something to tell you... it's about your son." My voice slightly started to crack so I tried to cover it up as if I was clearing my throat.

Her smile slowly faded. She quickly excused herself and came back not too long after with her husband. He also looked tired, anxious.

They both sat down clinging onto one another with sadness swarming in their eyes. They were going to need the each other after what I was about to tell them. "So you wanted to talk about our son? Do you have any information about his disappearance?"

I tried to calm myself. As I could feel a panic attack start creeping around the corner. I had to shut it down before it even started. I could not let such a thing happen while explaining the death of their son. I sucked in a breath and exhaled, my nerves finally starting to settle.

"Yes I do... and unfortunately it's not good news." The poor lady started to tremble. Her husband tried to comfort her even though he was also on the verge of breaking down. "W-what do you mean? Is he ok?" He voiced the concern his wife couldn't.