𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧-𝟑𝟐☆

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧-𝟑𝟐

U.A high school, Japan
thursday, 2:24PM

We met up with Aizawa in the hallway. Izu was a ball of nerves. I placed my hand on his shoulder while Max  and bunny cuddled up to Izu's legs. They could smell the panic pheromones he's been emitting.

We then arrived at 2 gigantic white doors. Why were they so tall? We'll never know. He knocked on the doors and they were instantly opened. It revealed a not so large room but big enough to hold lots of the UA staff.

(👩🏽‍💻 - but picture a higher ceiling

(👩🏽‍💻 - but picture a higher ceiling.)

There sat all the main, most important teachers. They were probably confused as to why a meeting was held by 2 teenagers. "Y/N, Midoryia... why have you requested a meeting with us?"

Nezu sat in the chair at the end of the table with his little booster seat, hands clasped together. He seemed quite amused. We sat down before speaking any further. I know damn well I wouldn't be standing up with all this tension in the room.

"Well... we gathered you all here today because Izu and I thought it'd be best to share this shocking discovery... And I, well we thought it'd be best that you all know this valuable information." Izu fidgeted with his hands and looked like he was on the brink of tears.

I held his hand to stop him from picking at his other hand. I could tell how terrified he is by how clammy and sweaty his hand are.

"Breathe Izu, we can trust these people." I whispered to him lowly so only he could hear. I gave him a reassuring smile and he nodded his head, sucking in a deep breath. His words were shaky but he pulled through like the champ he is. "I asked Y/N to call this meeting because I believe what we found out could greatly affect everyone. Not only us, but Japan."

"What do you mean young Midoryia?" I could tell Toshi was worried for his protege. Especially since he's never seen him so shaken up before.

"Well what I mean is that since my dad came back, he isn't the person I thought he was. He was gone for so long and never contacted us because he's a villain... and not any ordinary villain..." He looked at me, hesitant. I prompted him to continue. "He's... well um- All For One."