𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲-𝟓𝟔☆

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲-𝟓𝟔

Musutafa, Japan
wednesday, 11:45AM

I was awaken by the sudden sunshine on my face. I groaned before pulling the covers over my head.

But of course, that wouldn't last long because my mom just had to open my door. Causing, my babies to run in and jump on me. There was no point in trying to go back to bed so I just sat up in the bed and petted my little darlings.

"How ya feeling?" My mom asked. I shrugged my shoulders, not sure myself. "Well I gotta get going, Daichi is gonna be with you for the whole day. Let me know if anything is wrong," she pointed her finger st me and squinted her eyes. "and just check in with me, ok?" I nodded my head and gave her a small smile. "Ok momma"

"I love you baby." "I love you too" she sent me a small wave and slowly closed me door.

I got up from the bed and trudged my way to the toilet, plopping my behind down. I got up not too long after so I could start getting ready for the day. I washed the sleep off my face and shortly moisturized it.

I went back to the room to see that it was 12 in the afternoon. My appointment was at 1:30.

I went to the closet to see what to wear. It didn't take me long to settle for some sweats. I was going to therapy after all, they weren't going to judge me for looking put together or not. They already know I'm not put together if I'm going to therapy. 'Lemme stop ranting and get going.'

I walked downstairs with my purse and phone in hand.

I noticed no one was really here, except for Daichi. He was sitting in the sitting room, reading one of his boring ass books. I guess he sensed my presence, because he looked up from the book and put it down.

"Since you're ready, we can get going." I simply nodded my head and followed behind him. "You hungry? We could stop to get something to eat." "Nah, I'm not hungry yet." He hummed in response as we got in the car.

I got a text from Mina asking where I was. I just told her I wasn't coming. She obviously knew why I wasn't coming but I didn't want to explain anything just yet. Not until I'm ready.

The whole ride consisted of some small talk with some light music in the background.

Ten minutes later, we had arrived to a tall elegant medical building. That's when the nerves started getting to me. Getting out of the car and heading into the building, made me feel ashamed. It felt as if they could see right through me.

We made our way up to the floor to be met with a young lady at the reception desk. "Welcome! How may I help you?" She greeted us with a warm smile and pen in hand.