𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞-𝟑𝟗☆

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞-𝟑𝟗

U.A high school, Japan
friday, 2:15PM

It was the end of the school day and fight after school, me and Mina are gonna get out nails done. I said goodbye to everyone including Kat and ran to my car to prepare.

She insisted on helping me with my outfit, makeup and hair, so naturally I couldn't say no, literally.

I hopped in my car and honked at Mina to tell her ass to hurry up and get in the car. She yelled at me before climbing in the car.

We immediately drove to the nail salon. My usual lady was there, making me 10x happier. She does me right every single time. After we got our nails done, we drove back home.

As soon as I parked the car, Mina immediately dragged me to my closet to find some ideas. As she was digging in my closet, I got a text from Kat.

He told me what time he was going to pick me up but not where he was taking me. So now it was going to be much harder to find suitable ideas. "Nothing too fancy but nothing and causal." I told Mina. She simply nodded, trying to see what she could work with while I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I told her I'd be taking a quick shower to which she yelled an "ok" from the other room.

I hopped in the shower, making sure to get every nook and cranny. When I was done, I dried myself off and moisturized myself. In the process of drying my face from washing it,  Mina came in saying she had an outfit ready.

I finished up my face routine and went in the closet with her. It wasn't too much or too little, perfect if you ask me. "I love you so much Mina" she flipped her hair and smirked, "I know, I'm the best" we snickered a bit.

I put on the outfit and observed my self in the mirror. 'Damn I look good!' After observing myself, Mina rushed me to my vanity so she could get started on my hair while I began with makeup.

I didn't much on because of the fact that I'd have to take it off later. Plus I look good without it anyways. I only put on some false lashes, did my brows and added some highlighter, along with some lipgloss.

Mina finished up with my hair. I was very much satisfied. She put my hair up in a high pony. My edges were laid and overall looked perfect.

(👩🏽‍💻 - idk how your hair is, so picture it to your liking. I usually go based off my hair type and texture because that's what I'm used to. But again, imagine it however it fits!)

"Minaaa you out did yourself!" She giggled a little. "Girl you look so fine! Bakubabe is gonna die!" I laughed a little, looking at the time. 'He should be here soon' I ran to the closet to find some shoes. I chose a pair of heels that went with my outfit.