𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐨𝐡?-𝟑𝟏

Musutafa, Japan
thursday, 9:10AM

Today's Thursday... Just one more day until the weekend. I honestly don't want go to school, and I don't need to either. But I also don't want to leave Izu to fend for himself. Knowing him, he'd probably cave under pressure to any questions asked. I'm still surprised he hasn't told anyone that he's All Might's successor.

I quickly got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. After doing my daily face routine, I went to the closet and put on my uniform. I didn't feel like putting any makeup on, so I only put on some lipgloss before doing my hair.

(👩🏽‍💻 - Imagine it how you want)

I got my necesites and went to Izuku's room to see if he was ready. I knocked on the door and he came out with his bag already in hand. "Good morning Y/N!" "Good morning Izuku" we walked down the steps.

"You hungry? We can get a quick snack or we can go to the bakery?" "I'm not really hungry, but some tea would be nice... only if that's not too much to ask for!" He waved his hands in front of his face. I grabbed his hands and gently smiled at him.

"Whatever you want I'll get. No need to feel like a burden." He shyly nodded. I grabbed my keys, calling Max & Bunny. They ran to me like they were questioning what was going on. I decided I was going to take them go school to help Izu with his emotional state.

Plus I know for sure Aizawa misses my babies, ever since he went back home two days ago. I know my mom and Aizawa have been missing each other since then. Especially since their schedules aren't compatible.

I opened the garage and decided to take this car.

(The car)

I opened the back seat for my babies and hurried back in the house to get dog food, portable dog bowls, and leashes.