𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟-𝟑𝟎☆

𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟-𝟑𝟎

U.A high school, Japan
wednesday, 12:34PM

Izu spent the rest of the day in the infirmary. Everyone constantly asked why he was there. It most definitely wasn't my business to put his personal life out there, so I told them he over trained.

I wasn't feeling like my normal self after that. How could I knowing that Izu and mama Inko had to endure that for weeks. And the fact that I didn't notice angered me. Izu was trying his best to survive all this time, while I was living in my own world.

It was now lunch time. I was pushing the food around the tray, not really feeling hungry anymore. "Hey you gonna eat that?" Kami asked, talking with his mouth full. I shoved the tray to his side. I sat my chin in the palm of my hand while my arm was propped up on my elbow.

Kat kicked my foot to get my attention. I looked at him and he tilted his head to the side. His way of asking what was wrong. I just sighed and told him it was nothing, knowing I'm not the best liar.

'Maybe I'll just take a nap'

𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
Kat very much knew that it wasn't just "nothing" but he didn't want to pressure her into telling him something she wasn't comfortable with sharing.

Believe it not he highly respected Y/N and trusts her maybe more than he would like. Her kindness and reliability, are some of the things he likes about her.

The one thing he didn't like about Y/N was how much she attracted people's attention. Of all genders especially, including him.

The next thing he knew, she scooted her chair closer to mine and plopped her head on my shoulder. He stiffened up at the sudden interaction but soon loosened up and somewhat enjoyed it.

"Aw look at the love birds!" Mina squealed.
Y/N had dismissively waved her and snuggled more into my shoulder. At this point I was so red, I was afraid she'd be able to see it glow. The squad seemed to notice this and wiggled their eyebrows, making lovemaking gestures and noises.

I sent them the deadliest glare possible, guaranteed to shut them up. No way was I about to have this ruined for me.

He glanced down to see that Y/N was fast asleep on his shoulder. I adored the view I was getting. And super glad she felt comfort with me. Or maybe she was just super tired... either way, he was happy.

He carefully placed his arm around her to keep her from falling forward as she slept. In a way, he used this as an excuse to be get closer to her.