𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨-𝟎𝟏

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨-𝟎𝟏

Y/N'S parents met in college. They both loved each other so much. She ended up getting pregnant, but things took a turn for the worst. He left because of a war in the underworld. But he didn't bother telling her anything. She didn't even know he was a demon. One thing led to another, she was heartbroken, etc.

The war ended when an alliance was created through an arraigned marriage, hence, how this family began.

☆ Rafael Bushida ☆41, 6'4Is a demon king

☆ Rafael Bushida ☆
41, 6'4
Is a demon king. He's mysterious and closed off. Owns various restaurants, casinos, clubs and hotels.
Quirks: Manifestation - Can manifest whatever he wants, and these objects do not disappear. Dreamscape - Can appear in people's dreams
In dreamscape, communication is muted and the duration isn't for long (10-25min). Manifestation takes a lot of energy. So precautions are taken if he's planning to manifest big objects or large amounts.

☆ Crystal Bushida ☆39, 6'0Is the sweetest person ever, but is very protective over her kids

☆ Crystal Bushida ☆
39, 6'0
Is the sweetest person ever, but is very protective over her kids. Total Milf and super fit. Although she's married to Rafael, they're not in love or anything. CEO and owner of a cosmetic company. She's a demon that can grown wings but not horns.
Quirk: King Midas - Turns whatever she touches into gold.
There's no limit to this power. But she can only turn stuff into gold with her right hand. So she wears a glove to wear prevent that.

☆