𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭-𝟒𝟗☆

Hosu city (Tokyo), Japan
sunday, 9:21AM

Internships were finally over. Well for me they were. Everyone ended yesterday.

If I knew how bad it would've been at this place, I wouldn't have agreed to evening out the days. After watching someone die, being told someone I knew died, and almost getting beat to death... is a bit traumatic. In other words, I'm scarred for life.

I finished putting my bags in my car. I then looked at Yuki with said eyes. "Aw Yuki... I'm gonna miss you" she gave me a small smile before giving me a hug. "And I'm gonna miss you" I felt bad that she had to stay here. Everyday and for 4-10 hours at that.

After parting from the hug, I got in my car and waved to her as I pulled off. If I was being completely honest, I shouldn't even be driving right now. I didn't sleep last night, and I couldn't even think about eating.

Around four hours later, I arrived at home. As much as I wanted to be home, I don't think it was such a good idea to be here at the moment.

I'm been avoiding their calls and halfway answering their texts. I know it's because they want to know what's going on and that they care... but I just couldn't.

I deeply sighed as my forehead rested on the steering wheel. 'I don't think I can do this.' I stayed in the car for a good fifteen minutes before deciding to get out. I took breathes thinking I was stable enough to face them.

I got my luggage and placed it at the doorstep before unlocking the door with my key.

I didn't hear anything except the pitter patters coming to the door. I smiled a bit and bent down, hugging my babies. Mori soon came in with his loud thumping.

He knocked me down to the ground, my arms were still pretty weak, but I managed to push him off. I then got up and dusted myself off.

The family soon came in shortly after. My mom being the first one. She walked in with the widest smile. But that soon fell.

"Oh my gosh- what happened to your eye?!" 'Oh shit I forgot about that' "...this? It's nothing" I shrugged my shoulders. "That's a black eye, what do you mean it's nothing"

"It's nothing really- I need to go get my bags." I quickly turned and walked to the door. "Y/N... what's going on?"

"Nothing... everything's fine. Training was just a little intense." "Y/N, I know there's more to it than that." "Nope. Nothing more, nothing less." I flashed her a quick smile before retrieving my bags.

I sat the bags down in the foyer and walked past her, looking around. "So, where's everyone else?"

"Y/N... what's wrong?" "Huh? What do you mean, I'm fine." I kept looking around hoping someone would come and put and end to this conversation.