II | 𝟏𝟖

"𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒"

┏━ 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 , 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 , 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘀-𝗖𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀𝗮𝘂𝗰𝗲

𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘧𝘢, 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯
𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, ¹:³⁹ᵖᵐ
_______

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘,

I pulled up to this luxurious house. I was loving the vibe it was giving off. But something about it felt different, it caused the hairs on my neck to rise and my skin to crawl. The closer I got to the house, the more feeling of familiarity I was experiencing.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(👩🏽‍💻- the house) ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(👩🏽‍💻- the house)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I pulled up on the driveway and parked the car.
"Is this your house?" He nodded, so I unbuckled my seatbelt along with his. We got out and he grabbed my hand, eagerly pulling me to the door.

I rang the door bell and waited a moment until someone came to the door. A man at least 6'8 opened the door and greeted us with a smile. 'Gah damn!'

"My apologies for the wait. Young master Leo," he bowed. "Oh no worries, I'm just here to drop him off." I was going to leave, but Leo wouldn't let go of my hand. Instead he pulled me inside the house.

"Please do stay awhile." He didn't even let me answer before he pushed me further in the house, closing the door behind him. 'I guess I'm staying...'

Leo continued walking through the house. The further we went in, the more voices I could hear. We soon arrived at what seemed to be a living room.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃