I | 𝟎𝟖

"𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒"

┏━ 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 , 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 , 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 ━┛⋆ 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 , 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 ━┛
⋆ 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

𝘜𝘈 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭, 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯
𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, ¹²:³⁶ᵖᵐ
_______

𝐈 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓,

and it was packed. 'Damn the food must be bussin if everybody and their mama is up in here.'

I continued walking around until I spotted Mina's pink hair and mini horns. Once she saw me, she stood up, dramatically waving me over.

"Hey Mimi." I looked around the table to see that it consisted of Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and the blondie with spikey hair, whose name I have yet to get.

"Hey Y/n!" they all exclaimed except for the angry one.

"I got you food but we don't have anymore chairs..." She said, trying to think of a solution. "Oh that's fine, I'll go get one." I was about to walk away to go borrow a chair, but she grabbed me and sat me down on what I believed to be a person.

As soon as whoever I sat down on growled, I immediately knew it was him. I quickly tried to get up but she pushed me back down."Haha, Mina what are you doing?" I nervously laughed.

"Solving problems."

"But I can just go find a chair-"
"NO! I mean, we don't have time. We have to hurry and eat!"

I looked back at the angry boy whose face was so contorted with anger, he looked like a whole different person. "Look, I don't like this either. But Mina won't let either one of us go until lunch is over, sooo let's make the best of this right?"

He just growled at me again. 'What is he, a dog?'

"If you don't use your words I'm gonna assume you're agreeing with me." His hands started popping and I knew he was about to start yelling. Before he could do that, I shoved a piece of sushi in his mouth. That quieted him down real quick. 'Remarkable... he really is like a rabid dog.'

"So Y/n, who were you talking to?" Mina asked.

'I don't think it would be wise to tell them it was All might.' "Just one of the teachers," I said eating another piece of sushi. I think she bought it because she didn't ask anything more of it.

Kami then made a face. Not a normal face, but a face of fear. "What's wrong?" I asked.

He just pointed to my shoulder. "Bro you're bleeding." I looked at my shoulder and realized he was talking about Toshi's blood. 'Oh snap, forgot that was there.'

𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 | ᵏ. ᵇᵃᵏᵘᵍᵒजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें