𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧-𝟕𝟎☆

One week later...

Musutafa, Japan
wednesday, 9:22am

This is the last day of school until summer break begins! I was so excited that I got up without a problem. I even woke up before the alarm went off.

I was currently in the bathroom singing my lungs out to one of my favorite songs, Kill Bill by SZA. Finally finishing up in the bathroom, I skipped to the closet to put on my uniform, along with me very own pair of shoes.

I ran down the steps, holding onto my book bag straps. I went to the sitting room to see that everyone was here for once, and having a cup of tea with some snacks.

"Morning!" "Morning." They said in unison. 'What's with this mood?' "Well I gotta get going." "You want some snacks before you leave?" Mama asked. I shook my head no before kissing everyone goodbye. "Thanks for the offer, bye!!"

"Be safe!! We love youuu!!" I could hear Kenny screech as I got further away from the room. I screamed it back and got my keys. I hopped in the car, waiting for it to start up. Putting on my playlist and my seat belt, I pulled off to school.

*timeskip*

I arrived to school earlier than I ever have before. Maybe because of all the excitement got to my head that I forgot to come to the realization that there was 30 minutes before school even started.

Getting out of the car, I locked it behind me and made my way into the building. It was oddly quite but a calm kind of quiet. I walked through the halls, my footsteps echoing against the walls.

All of the sudden, fast paced steps were coming closer from behind me. Me using my instincts, I spun around and grabbed the person's wrist, jerking their arm further up their back. I noticed the back of their head and easily recognized that this was Denki. I immediately let go of his arm and quickly apologized. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Kami! I didn't know that was you!"

He lightly chuckled, only so he could prevent himself from crying. He was in so much pain. "It's f-fine! Just a tad bit in pain, that's all!" He rubbed the back of his neck but winced in the process.

"Oh no Denki babe, I'm sorry! Come on, let's go to the class first." We walked to the class with me continuing to apologize even though he kept insisting that it was fine.

We quickly arrived to see that no one was even here, not even Aizawa. So that also meant Recovery girl wasn't going to be here either. I placed my stuff down then sat him in a seat so I could heal him.

I knew water wouldn't quite do the trick so my best option was to heal him with my gem. Although, I haven't quite mastered it so I don't how well this is going to turn out.