II | 𝟏𝟗

"𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒"

┏━ 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 , 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 , 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗡𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 ━┛

𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘧𝘢, 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯
𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, ²:²⁷ᵖᵐ
_______

𝐈 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

and quickly parked the car in the garage. It was around 2:30 now, so I didn't have much time until people started arriving.

"MA! WHERE ARE YOU?!" "THE KITCHEN!"
I made my way over there to see her sitting on one of the stools. "Hey baby, how did it go?"

"Pretty well, I met his family... they're an interesting group of people but really nice. How's Aizawa?"

"Glad to hear that... Shōta is doing really well actually. They said he's still gonna be able to see and doesn't have any brain damage. He just needs to take it easy." My mood was now on another level of happiness, as well as relief. It was like all the unease and anxiety, dispersed from my body.

Suddenly, the door bell then rang, meaning people were here. Before I could get it, Daichi beat me to it. "Y/n! Your friends are here!"

I walked to the door to see Mina, Kirishima, Kami, Sero and Bakugo standing in the doorway. "Hey guys! Come in, come in!" I exclaimed.

Mina was the first to attack me with a hug. Then everyone else joined in, excluding Katsuki.

"Y/nnn! We missed you!" Kami sobbed. They finally got off me except for Kami, who was clinging to my waist. "It's only been two days..." I patted his head while laughing a bit.

After Sero ripped him off, they marveled at my house's interior. "Damn Y/n, you're loaded!" Sero said looking around. "That's one way to put it," I shrugged.

"Y/n, introduce me to your friends." Ma came from the kitchen.

Mina squealed and attached herself to my mom. "Mina! I haven't seen you in so long, how is my second daughter?" She returned her embraced and kissed her forehead. "Good! But I've been missing your cooking," she pouted.

"Well don't worry about that, cause you're gonna get some if you all stay for dinner." "Definitely!" Sero said, grinning ear to ear.

"Y/n... you didn't tell me you have a Milf," Kami whispered to me. I playfully shoved him, "Because it's not like you had a chance to begin with." He gasped in offense.

I clapped my hands once to get everyone's attention. "Ma, this is Hanta Sero, Denki Kaminari, Eijro, Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugo. The rest should be here soon..."