𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭-𝟔𝟗☆

𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭-𝟔𝟗

Musutafa, Japan
friday, 2:19PM

"Awwww I can't believe you're moving out." I whined. Izuku let out a breathy chuckle as he plopped down on the bed. "I can't believe it either... but we can't keep intruding." He sighed.

I sprung up from the floor and instantly put my hands on my hips. "How many times do we have to say it? You guys aren't intruding. Really, it's nice having more people in the house."

He patted the space next to him and I sat down, laying my head on his shoulder. "I know but you guys keep solving our problems. Your mom is already doing so much for us. She bought us a whole apartment and gave us top notch security!" He threw his hands up in the air.

I laughed a little, looking down at my lap. "Yeah she did do that..."

"So when are you guys moving?" I got from his shoulder and looked around the rooms to see that there were already boxes. Some taped up and others still opened. 'Wait a damn minute...'

I slowly turned my head to look at him and he rubbed the back of his neck, trying to avoid eye contact. "Tomorrow." I jumped up from the bed in complete shock. "Tomorrow?! When were you going to tell me?! When was anyone going to tell me?!" He sweat dropped, not knowing what to do or what to say. He watched her rant until she came to a stop.

"Y/N?" She looked up at him with teary eyes. He started to panic, waving his hands around (as that is what he did when freaking out). "W-what's wrong?! Why are you crying?! Please stop crying!" He didn't mean to upset her, that wasn't his intention at all.

Really, he didn't want to be a nuisance to the girl. She had already done more than she knew for him, and adding one more thing onto her plate, just didn't sit right with him.

"Y-you're gonna leave m-me!" She started sobbing. "Y/N... you know I can visit anytime right? We can even hang out whenever you want, you could come over whenever." She stopped crying but continued to pout. "Yeah... I know but we won't get to have anymore late night sleepovers." She hung her head low, in sadness. He hugged her tightly, making sure she knew that he wasn't going anywhere in the time being.

*timeskip*

After getting over the fact that Izuku was moving, we had returned to his room after we got a snack. "Do you need help packing?" Izuku nodded his head and we immediately got to work. It didn't take long since there wasn't much stuff to pack to begin with. Well, excluding the insane amount of All Might merchandise he had. As much as I love Toshi, I wanted to burn it all.

The next day

"Is that the last box?" Daichi asked. He wiped the sweat away from his forehead with a small cloth that was hanging from the waist band of his basketball shorts.