𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐚 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫-𝟔𝟖☆

Musutafa, Japan
wednesday, 9:00am

I woke up to my alarm and groaned, going to turn it off. I was about to get up and get ready for school when I remembered, it was the day after exams and they gave us a day off. Which meant, I didn't need to get get up. I sighed with a smile on my face, turning on my side to go back to sleep.

I was getting comfortable until my door slammed open. I could feel the vein popping out of my forehead and my eye twitching. I slowly turned my neck to look at Kenny. He seemed to have too much energy for it to be nine in the morning.

"Kenny... I love you, I really do. But if you don't tell me what you want right now you will be falling head first off the balcony." "Sheesh so angry... anyways! You have a shoot today at 2:45! We'll most likely be there for a while so pack what you need." With that he went out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I mentally groaned in annoyance, 'this was supposed to be my day off.'

I was about to go to sleep again when I remembered I was supposed to be hanging out with Kat today. I was deciding on whether or not I should text him... but then decided that this was a problem for when I wake up. With that I went back to sleep.

3 hours later

I yawned, rubbing my eyes. Stretching my limbs, I looked at my phone, seeing so many notifications. I looked to see if they had any importance but they were all stuff that could wait another week or so.

I texted Kat about the shoot, asking him if he still wanted to go. He didn't think twice about coming whether we'd actually be talking or not. But he did always want to see one of my photo shoots. I told him we'd pick him up and to pack whatever he needed to keep him entertained. He sent a simple "ok" and that's where the conversation ended.

I got up and made my way downstairs, to smell this amazing aroma. It practically lifted me up from my nostrils and carried me to the kitchen. Mama was cooking some food and it looked like she woke up not too long ago either.

"Good morning ma." I kissed her cheek and began helping her with the food. "Morning baby, how'd you sleep?" She gave me a glance while scrambling the eggs. I hummed, letting her know that I was thinking. "It was alright up until Kenny came busting in my room like the damn FBI." She laughed, scrapping the eggs on a large plate.

We finished up cooking and plated the food, before setting it on the round table in the kitchen. She called Kenny and Daichi down, who quickly came. And shortly after, we began eating.

*timeskip*

Soon enough, everyone was done so I picked up everyone's plates, bringing them to the sink. I was gonna wash them but Kenny and Daichi insisted on doing it instead. I just let them and went back up to the room. First, thanking my mom for the meal.