𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞-𝟎𝟕☆

𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞-𝟎𝟕

U.A high school, Japan
monday, 12:27PM

There I was, standing in front of his desk. He finally began to notice me based on the shadow casted over his desk. Because of that, he looked up with much confusion. Probably annoyance too.

"You're the last person to get a donut. And I wanted you to have a say if you wanted it or not before I make them fight over it." I pointed to Mina and Kami who were pulling Sero back and forth like a wishbone. He looked at where I was pointing and I swear I heard him laugh. Like a little chuckle.

"So do you want it? I swear my g-ma makes the best pastries." I smiled at him. "I pinky promise you, you'll love it." I held out my pinky. He looked like he was giving it some thought before linking our pinkies together. He must be a man of few words so I was happy at the progress we were making.

I let him pick up the donut after I placed the napkin down on his desk. When he took a bite, I swear I could see his eyes twinkle. He looked like a child eating ice cream for the first time. 'Must have never had a donut before.'

"I'll be right back" I threw the box in the recycle bin and began walking back when I was stopped by this really pretty girl. "Hello, I'm am the class's Vice President. My name is Momo Yaoyorozu, it's nice to meet you." She bowed in front of me, and I did the same.

"It's nice to meet you too, you're very pretty by the way." She blushed slightly, "I could say the same about you." I could feel my face getting a little hot. 'I love woman!'

"I really like your hair" she complimented. I was about to thank her but the girl with the brown bob from earlier walked by. "I bet it's not even her real hair." 'I'm getting sick of this bitch.' "No, but I did buy it." She seemed taken aback by my honesty. I mean I don't really have anything to hide. If she thought she was going to embarrass me, she needs to think again.

We talked a little more after whatever her face is decided to leave. I headed back over to the dual hair colored boy to see that the donut was gone. "So how was the donut?" I asked tilting my head."It was just as good as you said it was" I noticed he had icing and crumbs on the side of his face and laughed.

He was confused until I wiped his face with a napkin. "I'm glad you liked it." I could tell he was embarrassed since the blush on his face kept creeping up.

"I never got your name" "Shoto Todoroki." He said with a straight face. "Well it's nice to meet you Sho" I smiled "Can I call you that?" Waiting for an answer his blush was more visible and he slowly nodded. I clapped my hands together in excitement, "Great!"

Aizawa suddenly woke up He started speaking lowly, so I couldn't hear anything. "Can you speak up?!" he gave me a chilling glare. "Yikes. He's scary" Shoto simply agreed with me, with a head nod. "It's lunch time. After lunch come back here"

We just watched him hop to the door still in his sleeping bag. "Oh right, Y/N follow me. Someone wants to speak with you." I said goodbye to Sho and made my way to the door. "Y/NNNN you have to sit with me at lunch." "I will when I come back alright?" She pouted but nodded.

I quickly caught up with Aizawa, now walking beside him. "So where are we going?" he didn't answer, instead, he opened a door. Once he opened that door a bit, he pushed me in it.
I was about to go off on him but he closed the mf door before I could. "What the fuck Aizawa." my face was scrunched up in irritation.

"Young Y/N" I froze not expecting someone else to already be in the room, but quickly recognized the voice. 'He didn't hear that did he?' "Heyy Toshi" I smiled. He came closer and hugged me, causing me to hug him back.

He started smoking then pooped into his now permanent form. He coughed up blood which of course, landed on my shoulder. He started worrying, apologizing a shit ton. I was mildly disgusted for sure but I just laughed it off, telling him not to worry about it.

We talked about a lot of little things. My mom, my training, my career being some of them. "So did you find a successor?"

Originally he wanted me to be his successor, but I refused because I always thought there was someone better, worthy of such great power. I mean I'm already powerful enough. And I'd rather not have all that responsibility.

"Yes, I did... he's in this school actually" he said rubbing his nape. "Ohhh is it that third year? What's his name?..." I was trying my hardest to remember. It's been awhile. "No no, not him... it's actually someone you might be acquainted with."

Now I was thinking harder as ever. It couldn't have been that blondie with spiky hair, he definitely doesn't represent One For All. Then it hit me. "Oh my gosh! It's Izu isn't it?!" I practically screamed. You could obviously tell I was  excited. "I see myself in him. And he has deemed himself worthy of One For All."

He checked his watch and basically shoved me out the door. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was trying to kick me out. "We will talk more later. Right now you have to get to lunch." "Mhm see ya Toshi"

I began finding my way to the cafeteria. On the way there, I bumped into someone. Immediately I apologized since I wasn't watching where I was going. "Sorry, my fault. Are you alright?"

There stood a boy with purple hair and eye bags. Just staring at me. He looked liked he hasn't slept in months, and he definitely looked like he didn't want to be bothered. 'Is he mad? Maybe if I say something, things won't be as awkward.' "Wow you're really attractive."

'I gotta stop talking.' But obviously my compliment did something because he blushed kind of hard. And he did talk. "It's alright." I could barely hear it, but it was good enough for me.

I wanted to invite him to lunch because he honestly seems like a really cool dude, but he sped away before I could. I probably came off too strong and scared him away. "That's a shame" I shrugged.

𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞-𝟎𝟕

edited
1150 words