𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹-𝟬𝟬𝟰

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹-𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶☆

Musutafa, Japan
April 20, 2:37PM

Today is a special day... today is Kat's birthday!

A week from this day, we've been planning a shit ton for his party. Kiri being the best friend he is, has been distracting him for a whole week.

Yeah, I haven't bee in talking to him for a while because of it, and he's probably mad that I've been somewhat avoiding him... but it'll all be worth it in the end!

I was going to rent out a big space to have the party. But then I realized, he doesn't have that many friends. Mitsuki insisted on having the party at their house even though I kept refusing. I wouldn't want their lovely home to get messed up because of some out of control teenagers, but she insisted, so I caved.

We were currently at his house, getting everything set up.

Izuku is getting the cake, Mina and Kami are
on decorating duty, Jiro is setting up the dj stand, Sero is in charge of snacks, and Kiri is with Kat. Who is keeping him far away from here. And lastly, I was making sure everything was on schedule and in place.

I made sure to keep the guest list limited and to only invite people he could tolerate. In other words... there's not that many people coming.

And guests wouldn't be arriving until two hours from now. I told them to come earlier so we could surprise Kat. But now thinking back on it, I don't think that's such a good idea. But what's done is done.

I shrugged it off and walked to the kitchen to see how the snacks were coming along. "¿Cómo va?" I asked Sero. "Muy bien mami ¡casi termino!" He gave a big smile and a thumbs up. "Vale, buen trabajo." I checked off the snacks from my list and moved on to the living room to see how the decorations were doing.

"How's thin-" I stopped talking all together when the two were now at each other's throats. "THAT DOESN'T FUCKING GO THERE!" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! IT'S A BALLOON!" I watched the two bicker.

Maybe pairing someone who cares too much and someone who doesn't care at all, wasn't the smartest idea. 'I'll come back to them...'

"How's it going Jiro? Need any help?"Jiro was setting up the dj stand and getting all the music ready. She looked up to me with a smile. "Nah I'm almost done-" as she said that, she plugged something in, making the stand light up in response. "But thanks for offering!"

I checked that off the list, and looked to see what else needed to be done. Since Izuku was out, I thought to check in on him to see how things were doing. I waited for the phone to ring and it eventually connected. "Hello? Y/N?"