𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞-𝟓𝟕☆

Musutafa, Japan
wednesday, 9:45PM

𝙖𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
"You called?" I could hear the impatience in her voice. I know she was still mad and she has every right to be, but deep down, it hurt.

'No matter... it's not about me, it's about Y/N.' Well that's what I would like to tell myself. 

"Sorry to bother you Kim but I wanted to check up on everyone..." there was a long silence on the phone. "Y/N is doing better, she's a strong girl. I signed her up for a therapy session and depending on how well it goes today, she'll be going more often..."

I felt relived hearing that. I know Y/N is a tough one, but knowing that she's going to be just fine, with time... made me glad.

"Good, good... I'm glad to hear that. But how are you Kim? I know this can't be easy on you."

"I'm fine, just hanging in there. You know, just doing what I can." I heard her sigh on the phone. I know she was tired and wish I could do something for her. "How are you Shōta?"

"I'm fine, I'm good... I was actually hoping to meet up with you today? I wanted to discuss some things with you, regarding the whole ordeal" she sighed some before answering. "Uh- yeah... yeah that's fine. I'm free around 5."

"Ok, I'll talk to you then." With that, I hung up. There's never a time when I'm not nervous when I have to call her. It's already hard as it is being around her in general. So imagine what it's like now that she's mad.

I sighed, rubbing my face in exhaustion. 'Back to class...' I stuffed my phone in my pocket and grabbed a hot coffee before going back to my classroom.

The school was still on edge, hence, why security doubled. We were able to get Yoshiro, Y/N's "half brother" to come and check the computer system and networks since he specializes in that field.

I opened the door and the kids immediately went to their assigned seats. As soon as I sat my coffee down and went to the podium, my eyes immediately wandered to her seat. I stared at her seat, expecting her to be there. I quickly snapped out my daze so I could begin with the announcements.

I'm sure everyone was already expecting what I was about to say. "Because of what happened yesterday... security is gonna be pretty tight until we can figure out how that happened..." there was no whining, no sighing, not even a sound from Ochako. "Until then, some classes will be conjoined due to the amount of broken projectors. We're one of those classes, so our class will be joining class 1-b for calculus." That's when all the whining and sighing came through.