𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝟏𝟐☆

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝟏𝟐

Musutafa, Japan
wednesday, 7:15AM

I was peacefully sleeping. I felt something brush against my leg, something soft and fluffy. I thought nothing of it until I realized Max wasn't in my room. So I did what any sane person would do, I screamed.

I got out of the bed in a flash and watched whatever was in my bed, squirm around underneath the covers. 'Was that there the whole night? It's huge!'

I don't know what it was, but I summoned a bat. I don't know what I was gonna do with it, cause I know damn well I'm not getting close to whatever that is. 'What if it's a giant mutant rat or sumn?'

Daichi came busting in my room shirtless, rifle in hand. Kenny on the other hand just waltzed in, showing he just woke up. "Why'd you scream?!" "Why'd you wake me up?" 'There's a obvious difference between' "There's something in my bed. It's moving."

The rifle disappeared and he approached the bed to see the same squirming I did. He grabbed my bat before ripping the covers off. We all just stood there speechless.

There's. A. Lion. In. My. Bed. "We're all seeing this right?" "Yep" Kenny and Daichi said in unison.

It was a beautiful blue lion with a lighter blue mane that almost looked white. It also had the same gem I had in the middle of its forehead, just like me.

"Erm- did you somehow summon that?" Kenny asked getting a little closer to inspect the lion. "I must have... but I don't remember doing that" 'This must've been why I was feeling off last night.'

"What was all that racket about?" Mom came walking in to see what was going on. She stopped dead in her tracks. "nevermind..." She got closer as well and asked the same thing Kenny did, and I gave her the same answer I gave him.

"Well it seems domesticated, so we're good." She walked out of the room like nothing happened. "Yeah I'm going back to sleep, have a good day at school" Kenny said patting my shoulder, yawning on the way out.

The lion finally woke up. It's bright light blue eyes just stared at me before he sneezed, plopping its head back down.

Daichi examined it and adjusted his glasses. "I agree, you should be fine. But do have a good day at school" He kissed my temple and walked out as well. Leaving me with a lion, snoozing on my bed. 'This is very weird.'

I went into the bathroom and began my routine. After my shower, I did my face routine and put on the usual. Some mascara and lipgloss.

I walked out of the bathroom in my robe. The lion who has still yet to move, sat up, just watching my every move. I picked up the box with my costume in it off of the ottoman. I went to find a mask to go with my costume. I ended up changing in the closet cause I didn't want to be watched.