𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬-𝟔𝟕☆

𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬-𝟔𝟕

U.A high school, Japan
tuesday, 10:12AM

Weeks have passed by and it was finally time for exams. Everyone has been super busy studying non stop, so everyone was pretty caught up doing their own thing.

I was confident that Monoma would do well, and so would the others who attended to the work study.

As for me, I was currently walking into the classroom with all of my materials and books. They were disorganized in my arms, and close to falling. Sho being quick, caught what I couldn't, last minute before they could hit the ground. I let out a breath of relief and quickly thanked Sho for helping me out.

He seemed so stress free, refreshed even. "I see you're ready for exams." I giggled as we continued properly organizing my things on a nearby desk. He gave me a small smile and nodded his head "Yeah, I studied a lot even though I know I'll do well." He simply shrugged and lightly slapped his arm. "Ok Sho! I'm loving the confidence!" He chuckled some., rubbing the back of his neck.

We continued talking until it was interrupted with loud yelling and scared whining. I turned to the door to see Kami being chased by Kat. "Oh lord... what did he do now?"I mumbled under my breath. But that didn't go unnoticed by Todoroki. "He probably breathed the same air as Bakugo. Again." He sighed, then left to go talk to his friends towards the front of the classroom.

Denki ran up and behind me, using me as his shield. In his eyes I was his savior. Especially, since I'm the only one who can handle Bakugo's temper and outbursts. He cowered behind me and I simply shook my head. "What's going on?"

Katsuki's hands were popping and he looked like he was on the brink of foaming at the mouth. 'Such a rabid beast.'

"I only breathed near him and he started attacking me!" Kami cried out. "YEAH! BREATHING TOO DAMN HARD!" His hands kept popping and he lunged at Denki only for me to grab his fist and put out his fire. "Enough Katsuki." I sighed.

Kami squealed and ran further away from him. But he shortly came back when he noticed my hand was keeping him from emitting any heat. He instantly got worried. "Oh my gosh! Y/N are you ok?!" He no longer cared about being murdered by Bakugo. He was solely focused on making sure his friend was ok no matter the outcome.

"Hm? Oh yeah- I'm fine see?!" I let go of Kat's hand and showed Kami my hand. It was completely unharmed. Not a single burn or scratch in sight. (Minus the burns on my wrist that were still healing.)

He went to say something, but his mouth shut. It kept opening and closing like a fish gaping in the water. "Wha?..." Was the only thing he could manage to say. His bewildered face made me laugh.

I showed him once more, this time closer to his face. "I promise you I'm alright." I gave him a small hug, to which he didn't return, due to still being in shock.