𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬-𝟎𝟔☆

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬-𝟎𝟔

𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧

U.A high school, Japan
monday, 8:54AM

Before any words were exchanged, something started climbing up my leg. I thought it was a bug, so I smacked it. But it yelped... My eyes widened and I looked down to see a small boy with purple balls attached to his head. "Ew..."

He was breathing really heavy and drool started to seep through the corner of his mouth. "Big thighs... big lips... big boobs...big butt..."

I was so uncomfortable to the point where I became paralyzed with disgust. Daichi was quick to peel the boy off. He tossed him somewhere to the side and Max immediately grabbed the boy by his collar and shook him vigorously. His screams were quite annoying so I grabbed him from Max. Only so he would stop screaming. The small boy with now ripped clothes ran and hid behind Aizawa who just slightly kicked him to the corner.

I snickered, petting my baby. I gave him praises and many kisses on the top of his head. He wagged his cute tail, leaning into my touch.

'Oh right the snacks!' "I brought treats!" I looked at Aizawa. "If that's alright with you?" he nodded and I clapped my hands. Quickly, moving to Daichi who was holding the stuff. I thanked him before handing Aizawa his coffee and blueberry muffin.

When I placed the donuts on the desk, I must've forgotten that there were people in here because when someone said something, it scared the shit out of me. "Ummm can we eat those?" I looked around and landed on the boy with blonde hair and a black lightning strip pointing at the donuts. "Of course, they're for you guys." I said tilting my head slightly to the side. "Sweet!" He got all excited.

Daichi cleared his throat. "Miss Y/N I'm going to take my leave now seeing that you're settling in just fine." I could tell he was a bit sad, and so was I. Daichi is usually with me all the time, so this is a bit new not to have him around with me. "Awwww I'm gonna miss you" I sighed as I basically threw myself at him dramatically.

He held onto my waist making sure I didn't slide down and he smiled softly. "As well as I, but it's only for a few hours." He adjusted his glasses and propped me up properly. After I pecked his cheek, he then took his departure. "Love ya!! Tell grandpa I said hi!" I waved to him. "Well then Y/N I also have to get back to work." "Bye Nezu!" He walked out the door closing the door behind him.

"So I just introduce myself?" I whispered to Aizawa. He only nodded. He went back to eating his muffin while petting Max. Mina was clinging to my waist so I had to shuffle a little to the podium. I turned to the class to have them already staring at me. 'Wow this is one of the best looking classes I have ever seen.' I was really impressed by how good looking everyone was.