𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤-𝟕𝟏☆

Musutafa, Japan
saturday, 12:01pm

Since summer started, I've felt so relieved.

I've been doing less work in terms of modeling, and more hero work. Under Mr. Tanaka's guidance, I've learned more about nomus to better understand if it's possible to reverse the effects done by the LOV. I've even taken down a few nomus. But I always felt bad after, knowing they were once people.

My mom and I have been meeting with our family attorneys regarding my case against Endeavor, and everything is going ok so far. And therapy has been doing wonders, per usual.

On a happier note, I've been training with the demons ever since they came back. And I'm really starting to improve with my demon side. Not to mention, my dad said I could visit the underworld soon. Of course, it took a lot of convincing since he initially opposed the idea. But with the demons' help, we managed to persuade him.

Besides that, I've been able to do more teenager things like: hanging out with my friends and going on dates. Ya know, since I was no longer grounded.

Today for example, I'm going on a date with Kat. My mom rented out the amusement park for the day for a small fashion show. And as much as I wanted to attend and support her, she urged me to have fun at the amusement park while she had it for the day.

So, I decided to spend some time with Kat. He claimed he had nothing to do since school was out and I was actually hoping to ask him a very important question.

"Y/N, you almost ready?" I poked my head out from behind my closet door, seeing my mom knock on my door. "Uhh-yeah!" I hid my body, knowing full on well I was not almost done. In fact, I only had underwear on because I couldn't decide on an outfit.

I was lucky enough that everything else was done. I ran back in my closet and quickly picked one of my many options. Since it was hot out, I decided to go with a thin, floor length skirt, a wrap shirt that ties in the front and some sandals to go with.