𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩-𝟔𝟔☆

𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩-𝟔𝟔

Musutafa, Japan
sunday, 8:00AM

Obnoxious ringing suddenly went off, startling me out of my sleep. In other words, my alarm went off. I groaned in irritation and quickly turned off the horrific noise.

I sat in the bed, wrapped up in the covers for a little while. I needed time to adjust to being awake before starting my day.

Finally building up enough motivation, I got out of the bed only to hop back in it after feeling the cold floor. I scanned the floor to find where the heck my slippers were, only to see them all the way near the fireplace. A string of curses were muttered out of my mouth as I continued to stare at the far away slippers. I sucked it up and ran to the slippers, quickly putting them on. Hugging my body, I made my way to the bathroom. 'Why's it so damn cold in here?'

*timeskip*

It took a while but my crankiness did go away after I took a warm shower.

I had already moisturized my skin, so I put on my silk robe AND slippers, then made my way to the closet. I wasn't sure what to wear but I was only going to help the others study. So I went for a comfortable approach.

(👩🏽‍💻 - This is your outfit

(👩🏽‍💻 - This is your outfit. Don't like it, you know what to do!)

I then went to my vanity and stared on my hair. I decided it was time to change my wig. I checked the time and realized getting ready went by super quick so I had more than enough time to do my hair.

I took the current wig off and set it aside. It's about time I did my hair...

Getting to work, I began doing my hair and luckily, it didn't take long. I finished straightening it and turned off the flat iron, smiling to myself. "Mmmkay pop off!" I puckered my lips, nodding at myself in the mirror.