Chapter 15

' Something is going on in here and that's not good for any of us. '

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you, young alpha. I have heard a lot about you and you lr clan."

The man says as he walks us through the hall after receiving us at the main doors.

"It is an honor to visit North."

I don't like talking to him as well. He laughed as he talked about rubbish, he is old but annoying. No wonder why Jimin told me that he needs his throne back, this guy radiates evil aura.

"I'm sorry, but can I ask you a question, Lord Do?"

The man stopped walking and turned to us when I asked him that question.

"Certainly, without any hesitation."

"What happened to the former leader? We have heard that he has sadly passed away. How did that happen?"

Hoseok was surprised by my question but what amused me that, how this guy acted so sad.

"Well, what should I say about our loss? The leader was adored by everyone, you see. He went missing for a while until the guards found him in the mountains and..."

He started to sob, Hoseok rolled his eyes at this point. I can't even tolerate this fake ass as well, so I played along.

"I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a young man."

He nods, wiping his eyes and nose with his sleeves before fixing himself.

"Well, shall we meet the new leader?"

I frowned.

"So soon? Aren't we meeting him at the ceremony?"

That man laughed.

"Young alpha, you have to show your presence before the ceremony."

Hoseok and I exchanged looks before nodding, following him to this imposter.

We walked to the end of the hall and the guards opened the doors for us and saw a young alpha, sitting on the throne, looking nervous and scared.

He doesn't resemble any of Jimin, then I realized that he is his half-brother. He got doe big eyes, not those small curved ones that Jimin owns. His lips are thin, not like Jimin's plump ones. His body is larger since he is an alpha, but not like Jimin's who has those beautiful curves on his body.

Am I describing Jimin in detail like a creep I am? Yes. Yes, I am. I am a creep.

"May I introduce you to the new leader of the North and the Park clan, Jeon Jeongguk."

Hoseok and I bowed our heads slightly as the young one got to his feet, bowing at us, politely.

"They are from the South, my lord. Min Yoongi from the Min Clan."

The young one smiled at us, still looking scared.

"It's an honor to see such a respectful leader like you, Yoongi-ssi."

✓ Clans • [ Yoonmin ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें