Chapter 19

' Thank you. '

2 days as passed since the ceremony, today we have been summoned to the main hall for a brief with the new leader.

The old who managing everything is throwing me off every second. I was planning on telling the kid about Jimin so that they can talk and solve this shit.

"Say, are you going to talk to the kid about Jimin?"

Hwan asked as he eyes everyone who was talking with each other.

"Of course. I need to go back."

"You are a good guy, you know that?"

I laughed at Hwan who joined me as well.

"But something bothering me more.."

Hwan says in a serious tone, I glanced at him, he was looking at me.

"What is it?"

"You smell awfully like Jimin. What did you even do to that omega?!"

I gulped down, I have been sleeping on the same bed with him so maybe his scent has been rubbed on me and I didn't notice that until Hwan pointed it out.

"Um ..well...you see-"

"Gentlemen."

The old guy Do, came up to us, smiling at us as he checks us.

"Oh, hey! Didn't see you there!"

Hwan lifted the moment as he greets the old guy. He suspiciously looks at me, but he masks it with a bright smile.

"Gentlemen, the alpha has asked you in his sight."

He bowed at us before leading us to the leader. He announced our presence as the kid looked at us with a gentle look.

"Lord Do, can you give us some space?"

The young alpha ask, the old guy looked surprised but he obeyed as he was told. He bowed before exiting the room.

As soon as the old guy left, the kid stared at us, jumping off from his chair to directly rush towards me and started to sniff.

"Can I help you, kid?"

He looked at me with his big doe eyes.

"Why I can smell my brother's scent on you?"

His brother...oh! Wait! He can smell that from that far!

"Is he okay? Is he alive?!"

He asked, hopes in his eyes.

"What will you do if I answer your question?"

He paused before stepping back, he kneeled in front of me.

"I wish to do anything to know where or how is my brother. As far as I know, he can't die that easily. He is a fighter, he can't die like that."

I glanced at Hwan who glanced at me as well before we both decided to tell him.

"Look, if I tell you the truth will you betray us and risk your brother's life along with ours?"