Chapter 31

' I will sure do so. '

A few months passed, Jimin's contract with South, and Hwan came to visit a few times.

Hoseok is all better now, he has been working his ass off to secure the clan from the roughs. Sonia also keeps an eye on the borders to seek any unusual activities.

It was a regular day until...the door burst open and Hoseok was panting.

"What's wrong?"

Hoseok gulps before running towards my desk. His eyes were shaking.

"There's..there's...someone came to meet you..."

I raise one of my brows at him. He was gulping and sweating.

"Who is it?"

Before Hoseok answers, the sound of heels clicking on the floor can be heard. Both of our eyes drifted to the person who was standing at the entryway of my office.

A beautiful omega, dressed in pale pink and has Rosy cheeks. Short with long hair, holding a letter in her hands.

"Um...who are you?"

The omega smiles brightly, walking at me like she knows who I am and how to interact with me.

"You have been sending letters to me and now you say who am I? How rude!"

I turn to Hoseok who shakes his head, then I turn back to her.

"I'm sorry, there's been a mistake. I have not sending letters to anyone lately."

I want to make things clear before she gets the wrong idea.

"Oh, are you sure?"

She places the letter that was in her hands on my desk, sliding it towards me.

"Can you confirm?"

I pick up the letter and read it, Hoseok is also peeking at the letter. My face becomes pale...

"Alpha...have you..."

"No! I can never! Wait!"

Now, I remember she is a girl who was in those proposal requests and maybe I accidentally sent her the letter that was meant for Jimin besides sending her the rejection letter.

"Fuck..."

•••

As I climbed down the stairs, I could see a lady standing at the center of the living room. I was on the last stairs when she turned around, a round face with a blush covering her face.

"Alpha Min!"

I gulped again and glanced at Hoseok who was behind me, he gave me an awkward smile. I inhaled and walked toward the lady who was smiling ear to ear. I won't say she wasn't attractive but I have someone on my mind. If I had the chance to meet her a few months ago then I would've considered but now, it's too late.

"I hope you are having an amazing day, alpha."

"I uh...yes, what brings you here...um..lady..."