Chapter 6

' And you are? '

The unknown boy laughed, he have a deep voice. He looks intimated yet his features are soft and gentle. He is an omega and he is beautiful.

"My introduction isn't necessary. All that matters now is that...I can't believe that the leader of the North is here."

He knows who I am and I have no clue who he is. I know who are the leaders of each clan but I have never seen or heard about this one.

"I - uh.."

' Kim Taehyung. '

Before I could respond, I heard the same raspy voice, I looked up and saw the alpha standing behind the unknown boy whose name I just learned.

"Hyung!"

He lift himself and grinned at the alpha, greeting in his way. Seo-young also bows at the alpha as he nods before looking at me.

His eyes becomes soft once they landed upon me, and an unknown look appeared in his eyes before he smiled at me.

"Good afternoon, Jimin-ssi."

The alpha bowed at me as I return one as well. He turned back to the young man who was looking up to the alpha.

"Why are you here? I was looking for you."

"Sorry,hyung. As soon as I heard that the North Omega leader is here, I had to see him. I was surprised to hear that he was here at first."

He exclaimed, eagerness in his voice. Even though he is an omega like me, he does look up to me than looking down like normal omegas.

"Yes, yes. I understand your curiosity but you have come here for a reason."

The young man shakes his head.

"I only came here to visit the leader of the North. I wish to talk to him."

He turns back to me, eyes shining like some pearls.

"But he is resting. His body needs to recover. If you bother him-"

"It is fine, alpha."

I got up, dusting my clothes before turning to the alpha.

"I am feeling okay. I would like to have company me."

"But you have Seo-young-"

"It's fine, alpha. I can have someone else besides Seo-young as well. Seo-young is about to finish her shift anyway."

I turned to Seo-young who immediately nods. Then I turn to the young man with a smile who gasped softly.

"Oh my goodness! You are so beautiful."

I felt the alpha beside me shift in his spot, he looks a little uncomfortable.

"Are you okay, alpha?"

The alpha looks down at me, eyes uncertain. Nervous? Why?